Yet, the unsettling thought of the message still lingered as she gathered her attire for the upcoming night out, including essentials for an overnight stay.

Yelling out a casual "see yall later" to her brother and Nova, she hit the road toward Sante's place.

Once she arrived and punched in the gate code, it was clear that Sante' hadn't made it back in yet. That bought her some downtime, so she had an idea to take a quick a shower and a catnap.

Cracking the door open and toggling off the alarm, she did a bit of cleaning up – not that it needed much, given Sante's tidy habits.

After a swift sweep and a wipe-down of the counters for that fresh vibe, she kicked off a cozy ambiance with candles in the living room.

Making her way upstairs, she couldn't shake off the weird message she got earlier. Her thoughts drifted to a particular person who might send such a random text, but she brushed that aside.

Shaking her head to physically shake off the nagging thoughts, she cranked up the shower and hooked up her speaker for some tunes.

Stepping into the embrace of the steaming shower, she carefully bundled her braids into a high bun, determined to shield them from the cascading water.

Within the shower's sanctuary, she seamlessly started her routine, exfoliating and scrubbing every part of her skin. The allure of being drowsy hastened her routine, and she decided to weave her skincare regimen into the shower, unwilling to wait until she stepped out.

Emerging from the misty and hot shower, the bathroom unveiled a canvas of lingering warmth. Moisturizing her skin with the touch of baby oil and vanilla shea butter, rendering her skin silky and inviting to the touch.

Solea, favored being comfortable at all times when going to sleep, she sometimes slept naked but for now she settled into the soft embrace of Victoria's Secret black lace underwear paired with one of Sante' shirts borrowed from his closet.

After brushing her teeth and a tidying  the bathroom, she discarded her worn clothes into the hamper.

Slipping into the bed, she gravitated toward the side Sante typically occupied. Nestling into the sheets, she inhaled deeply, immersing herself in the intoxicating scent that clung to his pillow.

Lulled by the familiar fragrance and the warmth of shared spaces, she surrendered to the embrace of the pillow, and as her head met its soft surface, sleep enveloped her like a gentle wave.

Soft kisses on her thighs stirred Solea from her sleep, a groan escaping her lips as she attempted to shake off the pleasant interruption. Moving away only intensified the sensations, hands exploring the contours of her body, igniting a flame of desire.

A soothing voice whispered in her ear, "You just gonna take a nap without me?"

Recognizing the voice, a soft moan escaped her as she gradually opened her eyes to find Sante, embellished in a dark blue Nike tech, a fresh cut framing his features, and his chains adding to his fit.