meet the couples

Deanna Violet Wolff (Santiago)

🩰🎀🎟️🌸

faceclaim: Hailey Bieber
Backstory:
Deanna Violet Wolff was born Deanna Violet Santiago. She grew up in Omaha, Nebrask. She has two parents. Her mom was a school teacher and her dad was a fireman. She always loved modeling since she was 4. Her and her friends would avidly watch Americas next top model and play along. She dreamt for years of being a model and wanted it so bad. She met Nat her sophomore year of high school and they have been inseparable ever sense. She so in love with him. She knew she wanted no one else. Nat was always so good to her and she felt so loved by him, it was a beautiful experience being his. She finally got married to him at 22. She decided to move to nyc with her husband, Nat. Her parents weren't too happy. They felt like she was throwing her life away and didn't know what she was doing. That she was way too young to be a wife. Her dad still saw her as his little girl, they wouldn't even come to wedding. That really hurt Deanna the most. She always had dreamt of her mom and dad coming to the wedding.The wedding was at chapel in Las Vegas with their two best friends who had came along for the road trip. She didn't care what her mom would say. She was too happy in her marriage to care anymore about her parents. She couldn't help but wish for things to pick up for them. She hated not having any modeling gigs to help out around the apartment. She hated even more taking risky and uncomfortable gigs just keep keep the roof over their heads. She hated even more fighting with Nat and them going to bed often hurt and angry.

Nathaniel Marvin Wolff

🎮🎤🎬🗽🎹
faceclaim: Nat Wolff (as himself, with oc background)
Backstory:
Nathaniel Marvin Wolff was born in Los Angles, California. He loved music since he was little boy. He started writing at 9 years old, he had dreams of touring and making music that meant something. He looked up to the Beatles and Billy Joel as his musical inspirations. Nat met Deanna in his sophomore of high school. She was beauty and brains. He loved every thing about her. He was truly whipped for her. He loved her deeply and had to marry her. He even asked for her father's blessing like most gentlemen would. Even though her father wasn't to pleased. Nothing was ever good for Deanna's father, especially not a musician who's not even a wealthily one at that. Any man's ego would be bruised by that. He never brother to please him and only took care of Deanna. He lost his father to a car accident and then his mother passed in a plane crash coming home, so Deanna was all the family he had from junior year on. It was quite hard not having any family. He never wanted that for his future kids. He wants to provide Deanna and give her a life that she deserves. He just can't book a gig to save his life. Just playing on the streets and subways. He fears he'll never be enough for Deanna.

Tatiana Renee Wallen (Davis)

🐎🤎👢☕️🧳
face claim: Megan Moroney
backstory:
Tatianna Renee Wallen born as Tatianna Renee Davis was born in south haven, Mississippi. She was born to two parents. Her dad spent his days as the deputy sheriff and her mom was hairstylist. She grew up on the farm with lots of animals, she even owned her own horses. She grew to become friends deeply with her horse named 'blondie'. They bonded over shared hair colors as kids, she would ride with her for hours and hours. Sometimes she sat and read her books or pet her fur. She loved spending time with her mom grooming her friend, blondie. That was until blondie got sick and she couldn't play with her anymore. She couldn't understand why blondie wasn't around anymore. She felt so sad and so depressed. She was heartbroken. She loved animals so much it often hurt to see them in pain. She learned about how she could care for animals and it brought up her passion soon after in middle school to become a vet. She wanted to help save animals at any cost. She met a cute boy named Morgan at a random bar with her friends. He was much of southern boy. He had that southern charm, he swept her right off her feet. With no hesitation. She was so in love. They dated for years and years. That was until Morgan stepped up and proposed to her. To her mother dismay as she had been trying to set up her and Adam. She swore they were meant to be. Tatiana never saw it like that. She hated Adam. She dispised him. She thought he was an asshole and wanted nothing from him. Her dad wasn't fond either. He thought that Morgan had nothing to often his babygirl. She spent her mornings at vet school and evenings working at a local coffee shop. Her and her husband worked a small business as well and they pretty much lived on a farm nearby it. It was Morgan's family shop which was soon closing up so to low sales. Tatiana was basically the bread winner at this point and it hurt Morgan more than ever. He couldn't provide for his wife like he could. Bills were piling and piling up. It was getting hard for them.

Morgan Cole Wallen

Morgan Cole Wallen

🪵🐎🤠👞🥽
face claim: Morgan Wallen
back story :

Morgan Cole Wallen was born in Sneedville, Tennessee. He was born to his two parents. His mom was a nurse while his dad own a family business. His dad ran his grandfathers belt buckle shop. It was also his grandfather's dad's business. He built that very said shop and cowboys would come from all over the south to get his designs and to check out his craftsman shift. Lately the shop hasn't made much money and it was at risk of being shut down. Morgan didn't know what to do, but he never wanted to let his dad's family business die. He wanted to pass it down to his future son one dad to also take care of. He hated how much bussiness was going and that he couldn't afford the simple bills needed to be paid. He started drinking lots of whisky to cope. He found himself becoming addict to it and he would often fight with Tatiana. He swore he'd never lay a hand, but he hated how much his drinking scared her. She was worried about him and his unstableness. He lost all hope and wanted to throw the towel in. His wife was making more than he could. He never went to college or made anything out of himself. You could blame the factor that maybe his dad drill in his head after high school he must take over the family bussiness, but his ego was deeply bruised and he hated the way things were. He wanted the world for Tatiana and couldn't give a single planet not even a star.