III

With Nat and Deanna

It was 4 am and Nat and Deanna finally had come to the end of their long hours of sex

It was 4 am and Nat and Deanna finally had come to the end of their long hours of sex. Nat's curls were stuck to his head by sweat while Deanna's hair was a mess. Nat stared deeply at Deanna, he truly was so in love with her. She had everything he could ever dream of in a woman. He wanted no one else ever.

"What?" Deanna asked looking at her husband brushing his sweaty curls out of his face to see him more. "Do you want another round? I think have a little juice left in me" she softly replied

"Nothing baby, just rest. I've already given you four amazing rounds. Four great rounds if I do say so myself." Nat spoke boosting himself with a little grin

"You know you could totally ruin this mood if you get too cocky and you know I could give you one more as a thank you. I don't know what you've been doing lately, but you get better and better each time. It's so hard not to crave you." Deanna replied biting her lip feeling up his buff chest

"You will have me fired up in no time if you keep that up Mrs Wolff" Nat replied rubbing her legs up and down with her hands

"I don't think that's such a bad idea" Deanna spoke climbing on his lap "this ex ballerina gots a little more juice left for you"

"Oh, you do? Mhm it turns out I got just enough energy to meet you half way" Nat spoke holding her hips now gripping it with his hands

Deanna didn't waste much time and adjusted herself on his length. The time was hitting 5 am and she wasn't done with him, but she knew after this round she really would need to stop. She just couldn't resist her husband.

Nat slid his hands up to her beautiful breast and captured them in his hands giving them a squeeze. This earned him his millionth moan. He was so enamored with her beauty and glow every time they would have sex.

Deanna laid her hands on his chest. She rocked her small hips back and forth panting. She knew the way they both craved this one more time that early morning that they wouldn't both last much longer. She knew at most she couldn't and wouldn't.

Nat dropped his hands and pulled her upper chest closer to his body. He wanted them as close as they could be to come together. He thrust his hips up with her rocking meeting her half way. As a throaty 'fuck' left Nat's mouth. Deanna was so good with riding him. As she had been the whole hours they were making love.

Deanna head was buried deep into Nat's neck breathing hard as the familiar pit in her stomach came back. She felt that at least four times that  night and that morning. She knew she was there and he could feel it as she clenched him good and hard.

"God babygirl.." he whispered groaning in her ear as they both came hard and Deanna plopped on his chest. He panted as he gave her top head a sloppy but soft kiss. He rubbed her back helping her down from her high, as he kept his length inside.