Chapter 60

Omega is so docile that he almost spoils He Lianshan. He doesn't cry out in pain even when he is hurt. At most, he lets out a few moans and swallows as hard as he can. When he says he wants to kiss, he obediently raises his head and puts it in his mouth. Omega is tortured to death. The water was so wet that she had agreed to take a shower after doing it, but since she had to absorb the pheromones, Lin Mian had no choice but to compromise and hold it in her mouth. Unexpectedly, she fell asleep first and stayed up until dawn again.

Lin Mian couldn't see anything anymore.

His legs and feet were weak and sore when he closed them. He wanted to blame his husband, but seeing Alpha busy giving him hot water to scrub him, Lin Mian didn't have the heart to say it.

He just felt a little regretful. Don't do this again. Your husband is simply too bad. He can't do such a thing even for the sake of the baby.

However, a certain marshal still went his own way and even shamelessly concluded that if the baby is full, the older baby is also full.

Now, Lin Mian couldn't blame others, he was just shy.

Hiding under the quilt and being carried to the bathroom, Lin Mian quietly opened a corner to peek at her husband. She felt that her husband also loved the baby very much. Otherwise, why would he be so tired and not rested all night? Thinking that the doctor said it might continue After a long time, Lin Mian hid under the quilt again.

Perhaps it was because He Lianshan still had sense this time and did not use too much force on the other party. Lin Mian could still walk this time, but he was still treated as a baby and was held in He Lianshan's arms to eat.

A little separation is better than a newlywed, and eating and eating makes you angry again.

The body that had just been washed was dirty again, and he put a coat on the dining table to cover up the cold. He was always worried that someone would come into the room. The Omega was tense all the time, which made He Lianshan even more excited.

My belly is bulging, as if the baby has grown very big...

Lin Mian was so embarrassed that she burst into tears and vowed to never talk to her husband again, but she asked He Lianshan to kiss him all, and the little Omega felt dizzy again.

The man had enough to eat and drink, but he also had to take good care of the pregnant little Omega. Unexpectedly, he just came closer, and Lin Mian grabbed the quilt and looked at him warily. He Lianshan was a little dumbfounded, and held him in his arms forcefully. Smooth hair.

It's no different from Mimi. It fluttered a few times at the beginning and then became calm after a few rubs.

The past few days have been a state of intoxication, and I have followed the doctor's advice. The key is that Lin Mian feels that the baby is being honest, but his waist and eyes are sore.

When the doctor comes and does a full body examination again, and confirms that everything is correct, the plan to return to the capital star will be scheduled. Even though he misses his relatives and friends far away, it is hard for Lin Mian to leave here.

Lin Mian shed tears when he returned to Ms. White's yard to pack things. Ms. White had been taking care of him since he arrived.

He Lianshan thanked the people a lot and comforted Lin Mian that they could come here more often in the future.

And Mr. Cheng and Wenwen.

The new helper He Lianshan hired was very diligent and even better at taking care of Wenwen than Lin Mian. The night before, Lin Mian told He Lianshan a lot about how powerful Cheng Lin was. Although the man was a little unhappy, he still pulled up the other party's file and found out that Cheng Lin had graduated from an excellent military academy and worked in the military department. After a long time.