Chapter 20

Soon, an extended luxury space car arrived as scheduled. Chi Xiaozao walked into He's house under the leadership of a servant. As soon as he entered, he started yelling. After all, this was the first time he saw a good house. My friend was wearing an evening gown, as if this would make up for the fact that he hadn't been able to attend his wedding.

Compliments from her friends made Lin Mian's neck turn a pink color that only appears after bathing. With so many people around, especially when her husband was still at home, Lin Mian quickly took Chi Xiaozao's hand and pulled him to leave.

And Chi Xiaozao didn't know that the person next to him was an Omega who thought he was the same gender as him, so he made an inviting gesture in a gentlemanly manner.

After Lin Mian got into the car and left, the entire Marshal's Mansion finally became quiet, but it was a deep silence. It's as if all the popularity has left with the madam. This is something that all servants can feel. The last time there was such a change was because of the arrival of Her Royal Highness Lily.

They are all servants of the He family. They are not only happy for the changes in the He family, but also happy for the marshal. However, this joy still fails to infect the person involved.

After the other party left completely, He Lianshan walked out of the door and continued his previous plan: walked straight to the door and got on the car to the military headquarters.

The driver is well-trained and belongs to the military. He will never say anything unless asked by his superiors. The entire carriage became even more silent due to the arrival of He Lianshan.

The carefully planned time interval did not allow them to have any chance of meeting the car that had left earlier, so they could not hear the chatter and laughter in the car on the other side.

It was not as warm outside as inside, but fortunately, Gnostic prepared a small waistcoat for Lin Mian, which happened to match the dress, which also alleviated Lin Mian's worries about exposure.

On the way, Lin Mian enjoyed the biscuits and egg tarts prepared by Chi Xiaozao, and listened to him tell everything about the dance. This was a new world he had never seen before.

Soon the space vehicle drove into the private farm that Chi Xiaozao had been introducing along the way, and a castle-like building was erected as far as the eye could see.

Earl Luo Lin was born in the military camp. Even though he has retired and is not very involved in political affairs, his influence cannot be underestimated, especially when North told him that when everyone did not think highly of Mr. He, the Earl also spoke for Mr. He. After falling in love, Lin Mian felt that she could not embarrass her husband.

Lin Mian followed Chi Xiaozao closely, holding the non-alcoholic drink handed by the waiter and sipping it.

Indeed, Chi Xiaozao was a little out of place here, but he didn't show any timidity, as if he had participated in such occasions countless times and was comfortable with them.

Chi Xiaozao led Lin Mian to the dining table. While waiting for North to get snacks for the two of them, Chi Xiaozao mysteriously switched the goblet between Lin Mian and him.

Lin Mian thought at first that he wanted to change the taste, and wanted to help call the waiter, but soon he discovered something was wrong, opened his eyes in surprise, and whispered: "Xiaozao, we can't drink. "

"But we are all adults, why can't we drink?" Chi Xiaozao leaned close to Lin Mian's ear and said seductively: "This manor brews the best wine in the empire. It is the royal winery in the palace. ."

Now Lin Mian knew why he saw so many fruit trees and grape trellises.

Looking at the ripples of wine in the glass, Lin Mian's face turned a little red, "But I don't know how to drink..."