Chapter 53

It's a bit sad to say that the time Lin Mian set for himself happened to be the day when he set off from home. Everything seemed to be destined.

Alpha came back very late last night and left before it was clear. During this period, the two of them did not meet. According to North, the husband was probably afraid of disturbing him to sleep, so he did not say hello to him.

Omega didn't believe it, but now he didn't really care about the facts.

He woke up very early, maybe he didn't fall asleep at all. He knew that Alpha's footsteps stopped in front of his room door, and he also heard Alpha asking the servant about his food intake.

Maybe he was slightly agitated, but that didn't stop the sound of the engine starting as a signal for him to sit up from the bed. After taking the clothes from North as usual, Lin Mian closed the door again and locked it.

He had already transferred many things in advance, and there were some things that he couldn't take away.

Omega dragged out the small suitcase that had been stored under the bed, found the wrap/chest cloth that he had asked Xiaozao to buy before, skillfully wrapped it around his body, and then put on his clothes. There is no deliberate emphasis on the bra//bra, and the body is no different from that of a normal teenager.

In the plan, Lin Mian needs to go to the cinema alone, and his luggage will be placed in the locker. Then, Lin Mian only needs to change his clothes, take the virtual ID and pretend to be a normal passenger to board the civilian ship. , the ticket was only purchased for the journey leaving Capital Star. As for where Lin Mian wanted to go, he could only arrange it himself.

There was plenty of time planned, but the difficulty was that the time of each part must be connected. Lin Mian could only adapt to the situation by himself.

Chi Xiaozao didn't come forward, firstly because he was reluctant to say goodbye, and secondly to avoid suspicion. Xiaozao also said that he would take good care of Mimi and would think of Lin Mian when he saw Mimi.

Afraid of arousing suspicion, Lin Mian only brought a small satchel in his hand, so that he had no room to take away the naked rabbit doll.

The account card stored in the small box was politely placed by Omega on the bedside table, next to the rabbit's handicraft ornament.

These are what he wants to return to his husband.

With only five minutes left before the agreed departure time, Lin Mian stood at the door and took one last look. Just before opening the door, Omega couldn't help but sit by the bed. He hurriedly found scissors in the cabinet and eagerly cut open the sutures on the doll.

Those cotton can be refilled, but he was really reluctant to part with them.

Time passed bit by bit, and Lin Mian also felt regretful for his sudden actions. The more he told himself not to worry, the more his hands became inoperable. Fortunately, he took out all the cotton in time and even had time to hide the cotton under his pillow.

The little Omega folded the doll's shriveled shell while paying attention to the time. I was really not familiar with multitasking, so I accidentally knocked over the handicraft when I stood up, and it shattered to the ground with a snap.

The air suddenly became quiet for a few seconds, and Lin Mian was so scared that she didn't dare to continue breathing. Fortunately, no one seemed to hear her, and no one came to ask.

Lin Mian quickly squatted down and wanted to pick up all the fragments, but time did not seem to allow him to do so. Even after discovering those glowing purple fragments, a series of vague numbers suddenly appeared in the heart, Lin Mian just hurriedly covered them with carpet and left.