Unfortunately, he didn't find it.

Just when Lin Mian felt desperate, he glanced at the paper ball in the trash can. But just when he was about to squat down and look for it, the continuous sound of water had stopped, followed closely by the sound of the hair dryer. sound.

He was a little panicked but fortunately he found what he wanted as expected and sat back on the bed before Alpha opened the door.

Omega was a little nervous and didn't even know where to put his hands. Fortunately, everything was foreshadowed. He Lianshan had no doubts. He just ordered the thermometer to be lowered by one degree when he saw the sweat on the tip of Omega's nose.

Alpha was only wearing a T-shirt, and the heat and humidity on his body was still detectable, easily burning the Omega's skin. Lin Mian quietly lifted the book up a little, covering most of his face, and whispered: "You can deal with the work for a while, I will be very quiet..."

"No need, just rest, it's getting late."

Sometimes, He Lianshan doesn't know whether Omega is really stupid or just teasing him. The person he likes is waiting for him in bed. How could he...

How can I still have the time to work?

He even took a cold bath today because he was really afraid of scaring the Omega.

After all, he was here to ask for help, and he shouldn't think about that nonsense, that is, this bed...

Alpha pursed his lips and asked, "Do you want to sleep inside or outside?"

"Inside, inside."

That time was too ridiculous, let's not forget it for the moment. It was the first time for both of them to sleep together in the same bed as adults. Their movements were a little stiff, and they were staring at the ceiling in unison.

With the lights out, it was so quiet that only each other's breathing could be heard. He knew clearly that Lin Mian was not asleep yet, and maybe he should say something, but he was really inexperienced. He Lianshan was simply distressed.

Just as he was helplessly searching for terms such as "What to say when we sleep together for the first time" and "Night Chat Topics" in his brain, it was Omega who spoke first.

Lin Mian asked in a low voice: "How is Miss Bellwood doing lately?"

"Her? Of course she's living a good life." He Lianshan was indeed a little dissatisfied because the topic was related to another Alpha, but thank God, no matter who he was, we finally started chatting.

Not wanting the topic to end here, He Lianshan continued: "A few days ago, she said she wanted to get to know you and wanted you to be busy, but she didn't tell you. It seems that you are also very interested in her?"

Lin Mian did not answer the question directly, but shrank slightly into the quilt and asked in a low voice: "Sir, what do you think of her?"

"It's a bit noisy, but he's very enthusiastic." He Lianshan didn't have the habit of paying attention to others, so he could only give some brief comments.

But just after he said this, Omega stopped talking again. He was reflecting on whether he had said the wrong thing, but he didn't expect Omega to say something suddenly. He was a little cold.

Before He Lianshan could tell someone to turn down the temperature, Lin Mian had already turned his body and carefully placed his forehead on Alpha's shoulder.

When Lin Mian thought about what he was about to do, he knew that this action was called bribery.

Soon, Alpha's voice sounded above the head, carrying hot wind. He Lianshan asked: "Can I turn to you?"