7.

(A/N: Just look at the material 😩 I love me some Ivori 🫦 muah

(A/N: Just look at the material 😩 I love me some Ivori 🫦 muah.. new update.)

Ivori's pov

I walked through the airport on timing, my nerves was killing me. The whole flight all I could think about was fucking some shit up. Not only did my girlfriend get jumped but her sister let the shit happen.

I don't have a problem with chrisean but when it comes to my bitch, I'll go to war with whoever. On the dead homies they gone have to see me. Simple.

I grabbed my bags and waited outside for my black truck. It's been hours since the incident happened and TayTay been keeping me updated on everything that's been going on. Tesehki's phone was messed up so she couldn't make any calls but she could receive calls. I pulled out a blunt I snuck through TSA and sparked it up. Yes I'm standing in front of the airport smoking a wood. I'm already aggravated a bitch better not come fucking with me.

"Bitches think shit sweet, Tuh it ain't over till we say it is." I mumbled to myself as I lurked on Instagram. I saw chrisean's ugly ass friends popping it on live talking bout how they fucked up my baby. I'm parking shit left and right. I don't give a fuck about nothing, since hoes wanna jump do that jumping shit now that I'm here.

I swear chrisean lucky she pregnant and I don't hit pregnant women but let her not have been pregnant on my soul that bitch would've got done up in the worse way.

It's like the bitch ain't got no loyalty at all. How the fuck do you sit up and ki ki with the same bitches who jumped your blood sister. I don't tolerate disrespect and to go against your own family. That shows me what type of bitch you are, so since bitches ain't playing fair neither will I.

It's no doubt in my mind that my girlfriend was beating shit, it's the simple fact that she got touched period is what has me so fucked up. Tesehki might not show it but I know she's genuinely hurting right now. She damn near raised chrisean so for her to do some grimey shit like that hurts. It's cool though cause I'm here to pick up the pieces.

I won't fight chrisean because she's pregnant and all that but I will slap the bitch. I'm gone slap that tooth right back in that bitch mouth.

The black truck pulled up and I quickly ashed my blunt out and hopped in the truck with my bags. I told him the location and said that it was an emergency and to drive fast. That man must've saw the serious expression on my face because he was pushing that motherfucker. I sat in the backseat rocking my leg, I was feeling anxious and I wanted to get out the truck and fight. I just needed to get to my girlfriend and then I'll be able to calm down.

It took twenty minutes for me to reach my destination which was the hotel Tesehki was staying at. We pulled up and I could see a small group standing next to the building. I spotted TayTay and the gang so I just knew my girlfriend was there.