1.

Hannn

Hannn

Hannn

I know you like that.. nigga I know you like that.

I sung the lyrics to stunna girl as I scanned the room before taking a sip of don julio straight out the bottle. I'm in Vegas with my bitches celebrating my day one's birthday.

"Bitch it's my birthday where the niggas at!" TayTay screamed in my ear before bending over shaking her ass. I laughed while hyping her up. We had our own section and it was packed with people we knew. There was bottles being passed around and ass being thrown.

"Okay , yeah Tay that's how you coming?"

I slapped her ass before joining her at this point we had the whole sections attention. It was lit every time me and my girls pop out. With each bounce my ass was practically falling out my dress had niggas foaming out the mouth wanting to get a taste. Thankfully my cousin Marlo wasn't having it, she came through with the assist and pulled the dress down before niggas could get a glimpse of skin.

"Unt un niggas not today." She laughed while pulling the dress down. All of them sucked their teeth mad they couldn't see no ass. Ahhaa thirsty ass bitches.

We stopped dancing and hugged each other. I was tipsy as fuck but I was nowhere near drunk. The vibe in the air had me feeling good. Just as I was about to drive the boat TayTay whispered in my ear.

"Don't look but it's a fine ass light skin chick looking at you in the section next to us and damn she looking mad hard" she whispered while looking towards the section that was facing my back.

"I don't know if she wants to fuck you or fight you. Bitch I can't see I'm drunk but I know for a fact she looking at you." She laughed leaning back to sip her drink. See I wasn't going to turn around but I was curious because I'm never ducking no smoke. So I played it cool and started dancing to the music while sipping out the bottle. I did a slight turn to look over my shoulder and damn near drowned myself.

Tay was right it was a sexy ass lightskin chick looking dead at me. From this distance I can see she had on a short black lace dress with an orange crop biker jacket. The red lace front was done in a half up half down ponytail style with some Cartier shades on. I can tell she was tatted up seeing how she had a neck and face tattoo. As I was examining her facial features we locked eyes and in that moment I was hooked.

 As I was examining her facial features we locked eyes and in that moment I was hooked