V.1 - 11. Jaunedice pt. 2

Start from the beginning

F/N: "...What the hell is in that coffee?" He thinks to himself for a moment. "I need some of that!" As he in shock at the professors speed.

Oobleck: "Precisely! And, who can tell me the advantage the Faunus had over General Lagune's forces?"

As the professor is distracted, Cardin flicks a paper ball at Jaune's head, causing him to jolt and wake up.

Jaune: "Hey!" He rubs the back of his head.

Oobleck: he immediately zooms over into Jaune's face. "Mr. Arc! Finally contributing to class! This is excellent! Excellent! What is the answer?"

Jaune: "Uhhhh... The answer... The advantage... that the Faunus..." he looks behind Oobleck's face at Pyrrha, who tries to help the struggling Jaune.
"...had over that guy's stuff..." He then sees her cup her hands around her eyes and thinks he got the answer. "Uhh... Binoculars!"

Jaune looks pleased with his answer but the class laughs at him as F/n pinches the bridge of his nose in disbelief at Jaune's answer and confidence and shakes his head while the rest of team T/N tries to hold in their laughs and Oobleck who's now back at the front of the class sips his coffee. Pyrrha sighs and slaps her hand to her forehead as Cardin hits his fist on his desk while laughing at Jaune.

Cardin: "Well, I know it's a lot easier to train an animal than a soldier."

F/N: "And said "Animals" have way more intelligence then you'll ever have, So I know you're not smart enough to know the answer, So why don't you go hit some rocks with your mace... CAVEMAN." Hitting a nerve Cardin gets angry.

Pyrrha: as Oobleck shakes his head. "You're not the most open-minded of individuals, are you, Cardin?"

F/N: "No brain in there Pyrrha, So the only thing you'll find is a thick skull." Pyrrha giggles at the insult while Cardin get even more angry.

Cardin: "What?! You both got a problem huh?!"

Pyrrha: "No, we have the answer! It's night vision. Many Faunus are known to have nearly-perfect sight in the dark." Cardin growls at the correct response.

F/N: "General Lagune was quite inexperienced, known for making incompetent decisions and made the very mistake of trying to ambush the Faunus in their sleep. His massive army was outmatched, and the general was captured, You might resemble him in the future Cardin you know being a failure but... You already got that down don't you." He smirks while Cardin growls even more, clenching his fist.

Blake: she adds on to the fact. "Perhaps if he'd paid attention in class, he wouldn't have been remembered as such a failure."

Oobleck: as Cardin gets up from his seat so does F/n, both clenching their fists. "Mr. Winchester And Mr. F/n! Please take your seats." Just as Jaune is laughing at Cardin's embarrassment, he zooms up to him. "You and Mr. Arc can both see me after class for additional readings and Mr. F/N please wait outside the class room at the end of the lesson." He tells them as he takes yet another sip of his coffee.

Jaune: his shoulders slumps. "Oohhhh..."

F/N: "God damn it..." he mutters under his breath.

Cardin just grumbles.

Oobleck: "Now! Moving on!"

Lilith: whispers to F/n "Where you going to fight him?"