11. silent.

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Jimin ran to Taehyung who was looking so red. He panted and hugged him tightly but was quickly pushed back by Taehyung with hesitation, who looked around with fear.

Jimin frowned and looked around too but couldn't find anything or anyone suspicious.

"Tae what are you looking for? Did someone bother you?" Taehyung shook his head and again looked around then walked away from the corridor.

"Please tell me... you're making me worried." Jimin pleaded but Taehyung shook his head.

"Let's go home, i-i'm not feeling well." The confused Jimin nodded and both left the party.

Mark was standing outside beside a car. Jimin and Taehyung walked to get a cab but Mark stopped them.

"Taehyung... come with me. I'll drop you. Yoongi asked me to do it for your safety." Mark opened the car door for them.

Jimin eyed him suspiciously but when Taehyung didn't say anything, he also sat in the car backside. Taehyung sat on the passenger seat beside Mark.

"Hyung, it is your car?" Mark looked at him blankly then smiled.

"Actually... I bought it a month ago. After taking a loan from the bank and i have no family so It'll be easy for me to pay back quickly as I already have some money..." Taehyung nodded and smiled at him. In the past days, he had a good bond with Mark too but as he was a security in charge he couldn't meet him often.

"He is at home, sir..."

Jungkook ended the call and smiled while looking outside of the window. Again a great night with a happy smile of the great mafia Jeon.

"I was waiting for you but you left suddenly, where did you go?" Namjoon walked into Jungkook's room without knocking. He was angry and a little bit he knew that his brother would be angry at his outburst but it was the opposite.

The Mafia King was smiling. He stood there bewildered so Jungkook walked to him.

"Come on hyung... it's not a big deal. I knew you could handle it, so I left you there." Namjoon nodded and told him about the deal.

Jungkook listens to all the things and stares at an old file all the time. Namjoon didn't notice and was about to leave the room when Jungkook's voice stopped him.

"Hyung do me a favour." Namjoon nodded as he was asking for it.

"Buy an apartment near the Kim residence," Jungkook said casually to him and plugged out his phone from charging.

"For Taehyung?"

"For me... just do as I asked." With saying that he turns to his bed and starts using his cell phone." Namjoon stood there for a while but left the room.

"Baby... we will meet often now."

Kim Jenny was waiting for her father impatiently in the hotel. She came to Korea for someone who stole his heart years ago.

"Oh finally! You came, Dad... I was waiting for you. So what happened? Did you do your work?" His father smiled at him.

"Don't worry I got the deal. And you will meet him tomorrow." She smiled and hugged her father.

"But be careful, he is a lion of this field and I am just a fox." She smirked and kissed her father's cheek.

"As you said you're fox I will be a vixen and I'll have him by my cleverness."

Taehyung was happy because he was playing with Jimin. Heera was sitting there with the bags and baskets.

They planned a picnic for all the family members including Jimin and Officer Yoongi but he excused them as he had some work.

Jimin was already there and they were passing their time while playing. Mrs. Kim was smiling at the boys, especially his baby bear who looked more cute and happy whenever he was with Jimin.

"Come on... boys I'm ready. Let's go~." Mr. Kim came out of the room as they were all waiting for him to come back. It was not too late just 11 am and they left the house with lots of baskets and food.

Heera, Jimin, and Taehyung sat in the backseat meanwhile Mrs. Kim sat beside his husband in the passenger seat.

The ride was smooth and they both were happy and enjoyed their time together on the seashore.

Jimin and Taehyung played many games with Heera and both elders enjoyed seeing their children happy after a long time without any worry.

It was evening and almost dark when they came back from the picnic. They were talking but Jimin noticed something. He turned and looked at the car again but it was chasing them.

He got worried and texted Yoongi, yes Yoongi... they exchanged numbers as Yoongi wanted Taehyung safe and sound.

When Yoongi didn't see the text he decided to tell them. But before he could tell them the car hit them from behind, and a truck blocked their way to turn around.

Mr. Kim lost his composure, he decided to save them at all costs but he couldn't and the car rolled down many times and all the things got black. The five lives in the car singing songs happily and playing dumb games became silent...

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

Heyyy

It's been a week already so here I am...

Hope you like it.

So don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

Purple you 💜