Two

Harper reached the house drenched from the rain and knocked on the door with a numb expression her eyes swollen and puffy from her crying. The door opened to see a tall man with his messy dark brown hair in a fitted black t-shirt and gray sweatpants. It was Tyler standing there his expression didn't change, he leaned on the door frame looking at her observing her state her body language didn't change just looked at him blankly and he finally spoke "what are you doing here you little runt?" she looked at him in the eye and replied in a monotone voice "He cheated on me i walked in on him fucking another bitch". Tyler let out a sigh rolling his eyes and moved to the side opening his door more for her signaling her to walk in, and she dose. She walks in standing in the middle of the Livingroom dripping wet slightly shivering. Tyler closes the door walking towards her folding his arms speaking again.

"you look terrible"

She didn't respond she just looked at the floor blankly, Tyler stood there for a few moments waiting for her to speak then he breaks the silence "look I'm not going to baby you, you can chill here till you dry off but I'm not going to sit here and coddle you" Harper looked up at him with anger obviously in her eyes "do you really think you were my first choice you prick? I literally have NO ONE to go to because of you! i had no choice but to come here! if your not willing to help me ill just leave!" she said angrily and he replied "then leave!" he shouted. Harper grunted angrily and turned around storming out of his house walking away in the rain without a second thought. Tyler groaned angrily reluctantly grabbing his keys and putting his shoes on running outside getting into his car driving after her as the rain poured down. Harper continues to walk down the road when Tyler slows down in his car beside her rolling down the passenger window and speaks "Harper get in you idiot" Harper ignored him and continued to walk not responding to him making Tyler groan parking on the side of the road leaving his car running getting out and stops her looking down at her "harper I'm not going to wait here forever get in the damn car ill take you back to my place" he walks over to the passenger door opening it looking at her "either get in or suffer with getting pneumonia your choice". Harper walked over to his car getting in mumbling insults under her breath making him roll his eyes shutting the door jogging over to the drivers side driving back to the his house.

It was a quiet ride back, as soon as they pulled up into his driveway turning off his car getting out without a word and harper followed and walked behind him back into his house. Tyler walked back into his house and sat on his couch sitting back relaxing as Harper walked inside closing the door behind her in silence. After about 15 minutes of silence Tyler looked at her and spoke "so what do you want to do? want to crash here for the night so your not alone? do you want me to beat his a-" before he could finish what he was saying Harper spoke in a monotone voice with a blank expression looking at him.

"i want to get back at him"

He sat up with a smirk and responded "and how do you plan to do that?"

"i want him to witness me sleeping with another man with no care in the world, i want him to hurt"

Tyler's smirk grew more and looked at her up and down "and who do you plan to have this revenge with?"

"you" she responded without missing a beat

He chuckled darkly standing up walking towards her "i wont deny a revenge fuck"

Harper looked up at him still a blank expression and handed him her phone "then make it believable you prick" she replied to him and walked towards his bedroom. He smirked taking her phone following her stopping in his tracks as he watches her strip down to her bra and panties, he let out a small growl eyeing all her curves she laid down in his bed looking at him. He smirked taking his clothes off unlocking her phone and video called her now ex boyfriend Elijah and spoke "sup dick head thought you'd like a taste of your own medicine" he pointed the camera to harper as he climbed on top of her she looked at the camera and smirked "enjoy the show you cheating shit" . and with that Tyler propped up her phone so that Elijah would watch, on the other end of the video all they could hear was Elijah yelling and cussing the two out.

!WARNING ADULT CONTENT COMING IF YOUD LIKE TO SKIP IT FEEL FREE TOO!

Tyler leaned down to Harpers neck and began to kiss and nibble it leaving small marks making her moan lightly lifting her hands above her head submissively tilting her head back to give him more access to her neck. Tyler continued to kiss her neck traveling down to her chest biting her breasts traveling his hands along her curves making shivers go down her spine making her moan a bit more. Harper felt her underwear being tugged down, she looked down to see Tyler pulling down her undies with his teeth taking them off her and tossing them across the room. They both could still hear Elijah screaming on the phone but they both ignored him and continued. Tyler sat Harper up sitting her on his lap effortlessly making her straddle him then with one motion he unhooked her bra taking it off her tossing it as well across the room. He immediately took one of her breasts in one hand while the other gripping her bare bottom firmly and began to massage her breast and flicking her nipple with his thumb making her jolt slightly moaning. She ran her fingers through his hair yanking his head back and looked him deep in the eyes saying "fuck me already Tyler stop teasing me".

With that phrase Tyler smirked lustfully and picked her up slamming her back down on the bed with force making her gasp. he crawled between her legs grabbing her thighs pulling her closer to him and puts her legs on his shoulder. He looked over at the camera with a devilish smirk and looked at Harper who was in full submission blushing deeply. he smirks positioning his member near her hole rubbing it on her sensitive area "Now beg me to fuck you Harper Stevens" . She wines wiggling her hips and looks at him "for the love of god Tyler fuck me already" and with that he shoves his whole length inside of her and starts thrusting at a fast pace not giving her a chance to adjust to his size. Harper was a moaning mess clawing at his shoulders arching her back and tilting her head back. Tyler continued thrusting leaning down kissing and biting her neck marking her every way he can to make his point that Harper was done with Elijah.

Tyler moved pulling himself out picking her up putting her on all 4's making her shove her face into the bed, he grabs both of her hands securing them behind her back with one hand grabbing his member shoving it back inside her making her scream in pleasure into the bed riling him up even more picking up his pace. They went at it for a while till he was close to reaching his climax he leaned down growling in her ear speaking "cum for me " and with that one phrase as he continued his pace Harper bit the bedsheet moaning as she felt herself climax. As she done so Tyler felt her insides contracting and he reached his limit and released his seed inside her and began to slow down his pace grunting in satisfaction. He looked over to see her ex still on the other side of the screen with the expression of disgust and anger, Tyler smirked and pull himself out letting Harper sit up panting. Tyler spoke "hope you enjoyed the show you little dick prick" and with that he hung up the phone on Elijah as he was cussing every cuss in the book he could say. He set Harpers phone on his nightstand as he looked over at her naked body with a flushed face trying to catch her breath it made him smirk and he spoke "you really enjoyed it didn't you" Harper looked at him catching her breath covering her breasts "shut up, where's the bathroom so i can wash up?". He pointed over to the door where the bathroom is and she got up walking to the bathroom closing the door behind her leaving Tyler to get dressed in his room while she took a hot shower to wash off what they had just done.

End of the adult content