☆Cherri bomb x reader

Req by: 

@allisyn_omg

The reader is GN, I'll be using They/Them pronouns

maybe slight angst?

The loud music, ampified by the the many music boxes around the club, was pretty much destroying [NAME]'s ears. But that was fine, right? Just another distraction, mixed by the alcohol, everything was fine, if it wasn't thinking about him. 

That eatshit who hurt [NAME], and not only their emotion. Maybe it was a good thing that the toxic relationship ended , but, he was angry, of course he didn't mean to laid hands on them, he's a sweet guy after all, it would've been better if they just apolog-  oh. They were still rambling about him. And the point of that night out was to don't think, they didn't want to come back in that asshole's arms again. Was it that hard to don't think?

They got up, and looked a bit around. It was just like always, couples making out in every corner, a good amount of demons wasted on the floor and other. They couldn't find anyone interesting in here, someone helping her to distract, what were they having in mind?! 

[NAME] was about to leave, maybe to go have a walk somewhere, when they heard a group of people screaming and cheering like crazy. 

Intrigued, they decided to go and see what was goin on, just a few minutes, and then, they'll be heading out of that club.

It was a drinking competition, the competitors, a scorpion demon, a boy with black and dark red features, and an one - eyed demoness.

It didn't take long for the boy to pass out, losing the battle, and soon the crowd separated.

Just as [NAME] promised to themself, they were about to leave. That's when she heard a feminine voice calling for someone in her direction. She turned around, checking if she was calling them. That was actually what was happening; the girl who won the drinking competition was motioning [NAME] to come.

[NAME] did so, quite surprised. 

Without the crowd blocking half of her sight, she was finally able to see the girl clearly.

The girl introduced herself as Cherri Bomb, and asked [NAME] the reason of the black eye. The two demons didn't know each other, but [NAME] caught involuntarily the girl's attention. For them, anyway, the question was surely something new, but it's not like they didn't appreciate it. Alright, it was a drink to forget night, but maybe letting something out was good. And with a stranger, even better! with their friends, they were only the funny one, always happy, trying to talk about something serius only brought annoyed looks.

Still, they started it vaguely, saying something like "piece of shit of a boyfriend", but eventually ended up opening a little, then a little more again, and probably because of the acohol, [NAME] found themselves talking about the past 11 months, to an abolute stranger.

The girl, anyway, listened. And hearing all of it, she couldn't help but feel pity for the demon in front of them. So she sat there, continuing to listen, until the poor soul begun to feel their eyes heavy, and just feel asleep there. 

Cherri just looked at the sinner, quite surprised, but hey, not everyone could resist alcohol like her.

Again, the girl begun to feel pity, so she looked around. As always, full of assholes. She sighed, picking up the sleeping demon, as she decided to bring them to her house. It was surely dangerous, but what else could she do, leave them there? in that place full of weird, drunk, perverts? nah.

Lifting the sleeping figure, their phone fell off [NAME]'s poket. 

"fuck"

The girl hoped she didn't broke it, she picked it up and checked the screen. It wasn't broke, but there were... 87 messages, from the same number. Cherri coulnd't help but read some of them.

She just needed to read two of them, insulting the poor sinner, to understand it was [NAME]'s ex.

Disgusted, she turned off the phone and put in back where it was before, picked [NAME] up, and started walking to her home, not before giving the resting one a quick and sincere peck on the forehead.

697 words! I don't know how to feel about this, what do you think reader?

If you want to correct something, feel free to! 

It's my first time writing in english such a long think not for school, so sorry if the grammar or something else was crappy. Thank you for reading!! 

<3

Whats your favourite color? mine's dark red