6.

''Carlisle? She is getting worse." I heard Rose call as I threw up more of the black blood. 

It has been almost a month and still not change.  We have tried human blood.  More animal blood.  Mixing the two but nothing will stay in my system. I keep on insisting they don't call Sam.  But I am almost to the point of regretting it.  I grabbed another wash clothe and wipe my mouth.  The black blood almost a gooey consistency. It is getting bad now.  The pain.  The rejecting of blood. 

"I think you might want to call Sam now.'' I croak out feeling a rush of pain.  I haven't moved from this bed.  Well I know rose has drawn me a bath a couple times while Esme and Carlisle cleaned my room.  But then I laid back down immediately.

"Finally." I heard Esme sigh from next to me. She has been stretching herself thin between me and Edward.

Edward finding a human mate but damning her to this life has both me and Rose not happy.  Esme wants him to be happy while loving Bella. I know Bella came over a few days ago and Rose was pissed.  Rose thought that we should be focusing on me instead of cooking for a human who didn't even eat what they made.  I remember hearing them walk past my room and I heard Rose speed up and slammed the door before Bella could see me.  Rose didn't want anyone seeing me so vulnerable especially a human she thinks is going to destroy our family. 

I turned to Esme and curled up against her.  She rubbed my back and brushed some hair out of my face.  She has a worried look on her face as she ran a hand through my hair. 

"I am sorry for worrying you." I croak out and looked up at her.

''You have nothing to worry about. You just focus on getting better my sunny girl.'' She said.  I felt a small smile pull at my lips.

She has called me that since the first day we met.  It was sunny and we were at Isle Esme.  Carlisle took us there since he would have two newborns to watch. Rose left once she woke.  She killed and tourtured our rapists. 

''Sam has agreed to met me and Violet at the treaty line. He has some concerns." Carlisle said walking into my room. 

''She needs to be here.  Where she is safe.'' Rose argued standing up as Esme helped me sit up.

"Rose.  If Sam can help us fix Violet.  We need to take his help." Carlisle reasoned. Rose started to argue back. But I interrupted her.

''Rose.  You will stay here. Carlisle hasn't let anything happened to me yet. He will protect me." I said and I held my arms up for Carlisle to lift me. He walked over and slipped an arm around my waist and under my knees. 

''Vi.'' Rose said as she pushed hair out of my face. I leaned into her hand and sighed.  My dear sister always worried to much.

''I will be okay.'' I said with a smaller smile than I gave Esme.

She sighed and took a step back.  Carlisle walked through the house.  I could hear the piano playing and Bellas scent.  I mentally rolled my eyes.  Thanks brother for the concern. I thought.  I heard the piano barley miss a key.  Enough for a vampire to hear but not a human.  If I had the energy to smirk I would.

Carlisle gripped tightened as he walked out the front door.  He sped through the forst and I sighed as he kept it as smooth as possible. Once we got to the boundary line we saw Billy Black, Harry Clearwater and Sam standing on there. 

"Thank you for meeting us." Carlisle said in an even voice.  I laid my head on his shoulder.feeling the bile raise again.

"You said it was urgent and that you wanted to meet with the council.  Only Chef Black and Mr. Clearwater were willing to meet." Sam said in a concerned voice.