3.

To say the news of my mate being a wolf was kept secret was smashed the moment everyone got home. Emmett opened his big mouth the moment Edward, Alice and Jasper walked in. Rose was pissed at him.  To say that every one was very concerned was an understatement.  Edward wanted me to leave immediately. He was worried about the safety of the family.  Me being mated to a wolf could cause a whole tidal wave of drama. Alice shut down that thought when I actually started to agree with Edward.

She knew this whole time. She knew I would mate with a wolf.  I was pissed. I wouldn't have gone today if I had known. I'd leave entirely.  I'd probably go back to Romania. To my Romanian lovers.  She should have told ne.

I have been locked up in my room since then.  I don't want to talk to anyone.  I just want this day to be over.   I never wanted to sleep so much in my entire immortal life.  I just want to wake up from this bad dream. This bad life. I have had fun times yes.  But everything came to a screeching halt. 

The one thing I was looking forward too in this sad life was to meet a mate. To have someone to love.  To have someone completely obcessed with you. To spend everyday loving each other.  Growing as one. Spending the rest of our immortal life together. 

I was pulled from my thoughts by a soft knock. I opened my eyes and sat up. Walking in was Esme. If I could cry I would.  I sped to her wrapping my arms around her smaller frame.  She held me tightly and almost rocked me.  I didn't know I needed to be held by mom until right now.

"I know it is so confusing right now baby.  But just wait it out.  Things will work out.'' She whispered.  She pulled back slightly and brushed my blond hair put of my face.

''It hurts to think that my mate is going to hate me for the rest my life.'' I whispered looking down. She lifted my chin and her gold eyes met my darkening ones.

"It will work out.  Has Alice ever been wrong?'' She said with a small smile.

"She told me to but those lottery ticket. And I lost." I snark but knowing Esme was right.

"Well.  Emmett convinced you to buy those.  You should know better honey." Esme said with a smile.  I heard Emmett below yell hey and rose smack him. I smiled softly at the sound.  My younger sister was always at my defense. She was born 11 minutes after me.

''Everything will work out Vi. I promise." We both looked up and looked at Alice standing on the doorway.

"Let's hunt and I'll explain everything." She said with a soft smile.  I pulled away from Esme and grabbed Alice's out stretched hand.

She pulles me along out the door of my balcony.  She flitters over the railing landing on the ground softly.  I followed her behind her as she sped off.  I was pulled along with her bouncing around.  I think we ended up close to the Canadian border before she stopped. She stopped and turned to me before sitting on a log. She patted the log and I sat next to her.

"I did know last year that your mate was a wolf.-'' Alice started but I stopped her.

"You have known for a year?!'' I asked angrily.

"Yes.  Not shut it so I can finish. I only got fuzzy glimpses of a dark sandy wolf.  Then you started to hang around this wolf at the boundary line.  Then it became more.  You start dating. You fall in love.  You get married.  They actually have you move in with him.  You buy a house right on the edge of the boundary line.  But you should now that getting there will put you in a lot of danger." She explained.  I took everything in and sat there quietly for a minute not knowing what to say.

''What do you mean put me in danger?'' I asked.

''I have only seen small snippets of some disturbing things.  Some black goo. I have no clue where it comes from but I know it is from you.  So, just be aware please.  And be careful?" She said worriedly. Her eyebrows pull together.

"Alice.  You could have told me. You didn't have to do this alone." I said grabbing her hand.

"I know.  I just wanted to be sure 100.  I kept my thoughts blocked from Edward so he didn't even know.  Jazz thought I was just keeping tabs on the family when I went into my dreamstate." She said almost in a whisper as if she was embarassed. I squeezed her hand.

"Well now we both know and if you have anymore disturbing visions we can mark this as our vision log and go over everything." I suggested with a smile.

''I really like that idea." Alice agreed with me smiling again.

"Now let's hunt.  I promised Emmett a bear next time we came to Canada." I said standing up.