ゲイ~Ink on Paper~ゲイ

✨✨✨✨

~3rd POV~

Two weeks had passed and it was time for that TV appearance. Both men dressed in their best and were presented before the camara, using all the strength in them to not look at the other. When the camara rolled they froze for a moment before Putin said his lines followed by a few words from Kim, it was all uncomfortably awkward. Their time on screen was at last coming to an end, when they both picked up their glasses of champagne and hesitated bringing their hands any closer, so they just awkwardly looked at each other and raised their glasses slightly, standing a few feet from each other. When the camara finally cut, they put their glasses down and hurriedly walked away from each other.

Social media went crazy with the footage, pointing out both little and big details of their body language. They started making memes and jokes on all platforms, embarrassing both the Korean and the Russian. The next time they saw each other they felt a little sorry for their behavior on screen, both of them being extremely polite to each other, much more than usual. This politeness did not help with the internal fight they had raging inside them, they knew if it got any worse, there would be no turning back... But would that really be as bad as they first imagined?

Only one more week and they could have a break from the long weeks in each other's constant presence, a relief that leaves an aching hole in their soul, as if they spent too much time together already and they can't live apart... Or together, at least not until they accept their feelings for each other.