Chapter 2

Hayes pov.
Isabel went home and I went upstairs to Nash's room. I opened it and Mariah and Nash were making out." Hayes I can explain," he said." Mariah I think you should leave," I said. Mariah walked out and we heard the door slam shut." Bro she ended up at the door and came in all by herself I tried to tell her to leave but she wouldn't," Nash said." So you made out with her," I asked." Well. Yeah kinda. It just happened," he said." You need to tell Kat before she finds out by Isabel," I said." Hayes she's not coming over anymore. Can you just keep this secret," Nash said." No. I can't handle another secret. You better tell Kat or Isabel will," I said. I walked out and I called Isabel.
I- hey babe.
H- are you okay you don't sound happy.
I- my stomach hurts.
H- I'm sorry babe. But I really need to tell you something.
I- what you can tell me.
H- ummm. Mariah was over and well Nash made out with her.
I- I'm about to come over and kick his ass. On accident can slip but on purpose. Kat really likes him. A lot. I think she might want to marry Nash.
H- he said she knocked on the door and he answered and she just came in.
I- well then I'm gonna have a little chat with this mariah girl. Where is she get her number for me.
H- okay Nash gave me her number it's. 555-235-0974.
I- okay I'll be back bye babe love you.
H- I love you to.
She hung up. I wonder what she's gonna say.
Isabel's pov.
I'm gonna call this Mariah girl and take her somewhere so we can chat.
M- hello?
I- hey. Is this Mariah.
M- yeah why who is this.
I- this is Hayes's girlfriend.
M- oh hi.
I- can we go somewhere and talk.
M- sure meet me at Aeropostale.
I- sure.
I called Hayes.
H- hey.
I- I'm gonna go meet this Bitch at Aeropostale talk to you when I get back.
H- okay I love you.
I- I love you to.
I walked to Aeropostale because well it's not that far from my house. I got there and walked in. A girl came up to me." Are you Hayes's girlfriend," she asked." Shh. Yes I am but I don't want everyone to notice me cause then. Well you know they want pictures and some of them want to kill me," I said. We went outside and sat down." Did you know Nash has a girlfriend," I asked her." Well yah," she said." Then why do you go to his house and make out with him don't you know that's wrong," I asked." Well yeah I know it's wrong. But I like Nash a lot plus. He still kisses me," she said." Cause he's to afraid to say no," I said." Well I don't care," she said." Okay bitch I was trying to be nice to you but damn girl stop trying to get a guy who's taken. I mean his girlfriend is my bestfriend and I don't want her to be crying all the fucking time because a fan decided to come in and try to take Nash that's not how it works I get you guys support them and stuff but they aren't yours they have girlfriends that they really care about. Only if you could see it from my eyes. Whenever I can't go to events with Hayes I hope that he isn't kissing a fan or cheating on me with some girl he barely knows. I've had a crush on Hayes for a very long time and same with Nash's girlfriend. You can't just pop in and destroy that," I said. I got up and called Hayes.
H- hey you done what happened?
I- can you come get me.
H- yeah babe where are you.
I- at the mall.
I hung up." Wait," she said." No I'm done here you better stay away from guys who are taken cause if you don't. No one will like you. Plus you can't just see a boy not even know him and start making out with him. That makes you seem like a slut," I said walking to the front of the mall she followed me and tried to get me to forgive her but I just can't. I got into Hayes's car and slammed the door in her face. I look over and Hayes Hugs me." I wanna sleep," I said." Okay I'll take you home," Hayes said." Hayes my stomach," I said grabbing my stomach and putting my head on his shoulder." Do you want me to rub your back," he asked." Yes. But only if you want," I said. He rubbed my back until we got to my house. I kissed him and got out." I love you," he said." I love you to be careful," I said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry guys this was gonna be just Hayes's pov but I had to put Isabel's in it. Hope you guys liked it. Vote if you liked it. And please comment.
- Isabel and Kat.