14 (Rooftop)

Jake was chilling on the roof top, not the main school building but the sport's one, a place he only came to once but he thinks this will be his comfort spot from now.

He was looking at the clear sky. The sun beamed at him along with the fluffy clouds who smiled. It was warm and chill at same time.

But he can't experience peace forever, right? 

Exactly. Jake heard footsteps behind him so he looked towards the gate of the roof top, seeing Yejun. So he just sighed and started walking away.

"Not so fast Sim" He stopped Jake by his shoulders.

"Let's have a little chat, I didn't see you in so long" He walked towards the edge of the rooftop.

Jake sighed and followed him. Maybe he could get clues or something.

"So?" Jake asked, noticing the silence.

"You're still so naive dude" He chuckled.

Jake turned to look at him when he heard that. When the both made eye contact, Yejun's hand was on his back and he felt the world tilting.

It was only when a firm grip held his wrist, he realised that he was about to fall.

Yejun had pushed him.

But who's holding him right now? Jake's back pressed against a firm back.

"Yejun-ah, long time no see?" Jake looked to see that it was Sunghoon, the boy who wanted to befriend him before.

"S-Sunghoon?" Yejun stuttered.

"I don't want to see this again, got it?" Sunghoon said, and Jake could feel the dominance in his voice.

"Got it." Yejun muttered and walked away as quick as lightning.

"Now, Now, I saved your life and you haven't even introduced yourself to me" Sunghoon pouted.

That made Jake realise that Sunghoon was still holding his wrist and he was still pressed on his chest.

"Let go of me!" Jake said as he took his hand back and moved away.

"Hey, don't be so rude!" Sunghoon whinned.

"I will, I have all rights to" Jake said as he started walking away.

"Wait! Atleast- Tell me your name!?" He heard Sunghoon yell.

"Nope!" And with that, Jake left the rooftop and quickly picked his bag from the floor and left.

Time Skip, at Jake's house

"So you're telling me, that Yejun tried to push you!?" Heeseung yelled.

"Yeah and a guy saved me, fortunately.." Jake murmured.

"WHY WOULD YOU EVEN GO NEAR THE EDGE WITH HIM!? DIDN'T I TELL YOU HE'S DANGEROUS!?" Heeseung raised his voice.

"I THOUGHT HE WANTED TO JUST TALK! ALSO I'M NOT HURT OR SOMETHING!" Jake raised his voice too.

"AND WHAT WOULD I DO IF YOU DID GOT SERIOUSLY HURT!?" Heeseung yelled in frustration.

"BUT I DIDN'T! AND IT WAS NOT THAT HIGH, IT'S NOT LIKE I COULD'VE DIED!" Jake yelled too.

Heeseung sighed and hugged him tightly. "I'm glad you're safe.. I'm sorry, I got scared. I don't want you to be hurt.." Heeseung's voice came muffled as his face was buried in Jake's shoulder.

"I'm sorry too..I should've been more careful" Jake said as he went deeper in Heeseung's chest.

They stayed like that for a few minutes before hee broke the hug. "Alright, you go make some ramyeon. I have to make a call." Hee said to which Jake nodded.

Yes, Heeseung was at Jake's house again. Hee made his way out to the living room to make the call, leaving Jake in the kitchen.

On Call

Yes Boss? -The Man

I've told you to make sure Jake's safe and you can't even do that? -Hee

Isn't he at home already? I thought I'm only supposed to keep an eye him till school -The Man

So you can't even do your job of looking after him at school!? He was about get hurt! -Hee

I'm s-sorry boss, I don't know when that happened -The Man

At the end of school, on the rooftop, someone was about to push him.. -Hee

I-I- thought he was about to leave so I left too. I'm sorry I-I should have been careful -The Man

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GUARD HIM TILL HE REACHES HOME! IS THAT SO FUCKING HARD TO DO!? -Hee

I-I'm sorry boss -The Man

You're fired -Hee

W-What? But- -The Man

Call Ended

Heeseung slowly exhaled to keep himself calm and then headed downstairs to help Jake.

_______________________

:) This is my fav book