11 (Day 2 In Hell)

It's the second day of school for Jake and he hates it. How are people wasting their time just to ask him how and why he is back.

Especially the FS², but he hasn't seen the so called leader, Dongchae.

In his opinion, it feels like he's in kdrama or something since there's no way that people like the FS² exist in real life.

Always boasting off wealth, Making useless standards, Ordering people around to do stuff and just straight up bullying people.

He feels pity for the people who are the victims of bullying. But the good thing is, they haven't bothered hitting him or something.

If he looks back to his brother's diary, it was written that he was physically abused.

He thinks that maybe they ARE scared of the officers. But the thing is, it was totally made up on the spot.

He was currently sitting in an empty classroom, listening to music while recalling everything that happened in the class.

Suddenly, Eunseo barged in. "Yah! Why are you here? Go bring me something to drink" She said as she collapsed dramatically on a desk.

"No, do it own your own" Jake said, about to leave.

"Listen here you little bitch! Don't try to act oversmart and all. You still ARE under me so you'll do as I say, okay? Or do you want the some sanitizer in your eyes again?" She yelled as she grabbed his wrist.

"Sanitizer in the eyes?.." He wondered out loud.

"Yeah! Did you forget? I thought you'll remember it forever, judging by the way you were screaming that day. Just like a headless chicken!" She laughed to herself, thinking it was a great memory.

Jake quickly freed his wrist and twisted hers instead, making her shriek.

"You listen here bitch! I'm not under you now, I'm wayyy higher than a girl with breast implants. So you better stay in your line 'cause if this word spreads then you'll lose a shit ton of followers" Jake smirked and let her go.

"Don't bother me from now" He said and left the classroom to go home.

He was walking back home and mentally patting his back for what he did there.

You see, Heeseung taught him some of the weakness of the group. For example - Eunseo hates losing popularity and followers, Minjun hates getting punishments and letting his parents know of the mess he does.

That's all he knows of at the moment. But it's something. The rest of the confidence and replies he gets is natural.

He still wonders about his brother, wishing and praying he's safe.

His thoughts get interrupted by a ding of his phone. He unlocked his phone and opened a message from an unknown number.

Unknown Contact

-I know you are not Jaeyun.

-You should back out before I get rid of you too.

______________