10 (D-Day)

Jake walks through the entrance as everyone looks at him. Murmurs and laughing could be heard clearly.

But Jake payed no mind to it and calmly walked through the hallway.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S BACK?" Yeorum's yell echoed through the lockers as everyone went silent.

Jake was just passing by them. He had memorized the faces of FS² and his teachers but he didn't notice Yeorum standing near him.

"YAH! HOW ARE YOU HERE!?" She yelled as she grabbed his hair.

"Just because you can't pull men doesn't mean you can pull my hair" Jake said as he grabbed her wrist.

"Excuse me!? And FYI, I have a boyfriend" She exclaimed.

"Doesn't matter honey, because I don't see you pull MUCH" Jake said as he know freed his hair and grabbed hers instead, making everyone gasp.

"It's just the start of school so I'm letting you go. So shoo" Jake whispered in her ear and left while smirking.

"Ridiculous!" She yelled as some people made their way over to her, asking if she was alright. While the others were still shocked at what happened earlier.

_

"Jaeyun... Jaeyun?... JAEYUN!?" The teacher yelled multiple times and Jake only responded at the third one, since he was not used to being called 'Jaeyun'.

"I'm sorry" He said and started to pay attention.

But he was still in his thoughts. He was thinking about the encounter with Yeorum.

Did she just pull his hair like nothing back then? He could only imagine what his brother had to go through.

So he came upon a decision. Apart from finding his brother, he will also get back at the group for making his beloved brother suffer.

He doesn't know what to exactly do yet. He also knows he shouldn't just straight up do something since some of them are financially powerful but he will make them pay one day.

-

"YAH!" Someone yelled from the back which made Jake turn around.

He looked back to see three people walking towards, like they are powerpuff girls or something.

"How dare you show us attitude huh? Just because you came back after being missing, you won't get a bitch pass" Yejun spoke. He was at the center, with Yeorum and Minjun on the sides.

"So what? I like being a bitch" Jake replied.

"You-" Yejun raised his fist to punch Jake which he blocked.

"I recently was found after being missing so there are some officers around me making sure I'm safe. So if you want them to know what you do, be my guest." Jake said which made Yejun withdraw his hand.

"Tch. Let's just leave. I'll see you another time punk" Yejun said as they left while blowing cigarettes.

But Jake noticed that the entire time, Minjun looked at him with nervous eyes. As if he was scared of what he's seeing.

Jake raised an eyebrow at him to which Minjun avoided the eye contact and hurriedly left with the other two.

_________________

I didn't know what to do in this chapter 😭👍🏻