ゲイ~Putin's POV~ゲイ

✨✨✨

Putin was anxiously pacing around his office, another failed attempt at taking over land from Ukraine. He did that for about four to five hours before an idea popped into his head and he took his phone, dialing a number from his phone book.

"Good afternoon, Kim."

He spoke into the phone with his friendliest yet most professional tone of voice when the other line picked up. He spent a good 30 minutes on the call, he was still pacing around his office when he ended the call. He called for the official that was in charge of his schedule, telling him to prepare Vladimir's private jet to go to North Korea to visit the supreme leader.

Two days passed and Putin was going up the steps of his private jet, sitting down on his comfortable seat. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and started scrolling through twitter, keeping himself busy for around 1/4 if the flight. He put his phone down in boredom and stared out the window, watching the clouds as his mind started to wonder about what's about to happen in just a few hours.

He spent most of the flight bored and thinking, when the jet landed smoothly he was relieved. As he walked down the steps he looked forward, the round outline of the supreme leader of North Korea being the first thing he sees.

The Russian smiled politely as he walked up to the Korean and held out his hand, looking into the shorter mans dark eyes.

"Pleasure to finally be talking face to face."

Vladimir said, there was something interesting and captive about the Koreans gaze that made Vladimir wonder. Kim shook Vladimir's hand and also have a small polite smile.

"I can say the same for you, Mr. Putin."

The shorter man said with his heavy Korean accent. Both of them took their hands back to their sides after a firm hand shake. Vladimir found himself lost in the Koreans shiny back eyes, seconds feeling like minutes when Kim finally spoke.

"Please, accompany me on a walk."

The Korean said, breaking eye contact with Vladimir's light blue eyes as he turned around and started slowly walking. Vladimir immediately joined besides the supreme leader and walked at his pace, disciplining himself as best as he can as to not try and find the others eyes. Kim broke the silence first.

"So, to what do I owe this visit?"

The short man said as he kept walking, eyes locked forward. Vladimir almost looked to the shorter man but stopped himself right on time.

"I'd like to strengthen our alliance, Ukraine has proven to be much more difficult to take over than originally planned."

Vladimir said as calmly as possible, his voice slightly cracking at the end. Kim nodded slowly, taking a small glance at the tall, pale man walking with him.

"I see. What would you gain from our alliance?"

Kim asked calmly, his arms behind his back as he walks and looks forward. Vladimir had thought the Korean would ask that question, so the answer came calmer than he was.

"To scare Ukraine into giving in, a big army between such powerful nations could scare anyone into giving in."

Kim looked at Vladimir with a slight twinkle in his black eyes, meeting the Russians light blue eyes.

"Sounds interesting, I'm in."

Kim said simply, the hint of excitement in his voice making Vladimir swallow dryly.

"Thank you, we'll make history together."

Vladimir smiled politely, looking down at the shorter mans captivating dark eyes.