'Just 10 days more. And she will be gone forever.' The mantra she kept on ranting to maintain her sanity.

"You are my life Myra..." He again kissed her forehead.

"I love you Neil" She confessed again before burying her face in his chest, clinging to his body.

Neil saw her fist clenching his t-shirt. He held her fist and brought it till his lips. He kissed her knuckles. He kept on tapping on her head softly making her sleep.

Recent revelation of Meera's deception has pushed him in a vicious circles of thoughts. It was mentally as well as physically exhausting for him.

After a long time, he decided to keep it undercover till he gets the right time to confront his ex-wife. He was well aware about her cunning and devious nature. His heart grappled with safety of his two precious. Automatically his hold over Myra's figure got tightened, feeling unexplainable concern for her. He kissed her crown.

Soon Myra slept in deep slumber whereas thoughts running in his mind kept Neil wide awake for a long time.

Here in Meera's room, she received a message from a number which was saved with Dr. James Yu's name.  'We have to reschedule your surgery's date. Reports have been misplaced recently.'

Meera gritted her teeth looking at the message. She threw her phone, breaking it into two pieces shattering its screen in resentment. She was well aware about the sender of this message, it was her own father. Ashok Sehgal.

Ashok had his own motives to support his elder daughter in her evil plan. First, it was Neil. He was the reason he had to stay and run his activities underground.

Another was his younger daughter. When his first wife left him post his divorce and his younger daughter chose to be with her mother, he considered it as his insult. Till today, she was the one whom he could never influence, he took it on his ego. He wanted to take revenge for his wife's rebellious behavior from his own daughter.

Ashok Sehgal, once upon a time millionaire of the city was thrown on the roads when Neil Sighania played his master stroke earning E-Care deal, around 8-9 months back. Business world thought that the pharmaceutical king Ashok Sehgal would be facing hardships but unknown to them Ashok was soon back to his previous financial condition as he knew deep dark secrets of few high profile prominent personalities. In return to keep their dark secrets they provided their financial assistance to him. Also Ashok had his hands in the illegal trafficking of banned drugs which added to his wealth.

When Meera saw Neil and Myra together in London, she contacted Divya to gain more information about her ex-husband and twin sister. It was Divya, who helped Meera to travel back to the US. Ofcourse, entering Canada would have grabbed Singhania's attention, both knew about the influential status of their enemy family.

'How could he marry Myra?" It was the first question thrown on her father by Meera. "He is still married to me. We are not divorced. That makes his marriage with that bitch is illegal."

"Court confirmed his divorce, when he showed the letter you left behind. Living one day old baby was enough for the court to grant him divorce without your signature. And he married Myra legally so there is nothing you can claim on account of your so call lost marriage." Ashok filled her with additional knowledge.

"But he loved me like a crazy man. The moment I step in front of him, he will be mine." Neil's blind love and trust had raised her confidence level.

"Do you think you will go and Neil will take you back as nothing has happened? You had left him walking out of your marriage." Ashok gave her a reality check.