I should have used the bathroom

Hello! My name is Jimmy and I am 7 years old. Me, my parents and my younger sister, who is 3 were travelling abroad, but during one of our trips, I had a pretty bad incident.

It was early in the morning when my sister tried to wake me up.

"Wake up Jimmy. Mom and Dad said we will be late" she said while she was shaking me.

I opened me eyes, seeing her wearing only her diaper and a T-shirt. Since Ann was just 3 years old, Mom and Dad had decided to stop her potty training process during the trip. She was trying to get dressed so I followed her steps. 

After an hour we were already at the bus station.

" Where are we gonna go today mom?" I asked.

"To the Stonehedge sweetie. Its two hours from here, but it worths the visit" she said.

"The tickets are here" Dad said when he returned from the cashier. " We are leaving in less than ten minutes"

"Great" my Mom said. " Go to the bathroom now kids, so we can travel calmer"

I followed my father to the men bathroom, but i was not ready for the view. The place was gross. It smelled horribly, they were only urinals, expect from two regular toilets, who looked really dirty and did' n have a door. I was disgused to get in this room and i felted like I would vomit.

" Dad, I don' t want to go anymore" I said try to play it cool, because I knew otherwise my Dad would make me go.

Are you sure Jimmy? It gonna be a long journey"

" Yes Dad I am sure" I answered and then I went back to continue painting with my sister.

When we get in the bus, I sat next to the window because I wanted to look outside, but before I understand it, I had already sleep.

Suddenly I woke up, wanting to pee more than ever. I felt like I couldn' t hold it no more. Quickly I grabed my pants and tried to put my fingers over my penis, so I don't pee my pants completly. But the pressure was so powerful. I tried to control it, but sometimes, I could feel small drops of pee to escape. I was really strugling to control myself  and some even bigger drops left. After some minutes the urge to pee had subsided. Then the diffucult part had come. I had to see i I had wet my pants.

I looked slowly down and I was ashamed. My pants had some a little spots of pee, that could be easily cleaned, but my underwear was in much worst faith. I could fell how wet it was and it was diasgusting. I slowly started to cry, since i couldn't believe, that a 7 years old boy had just wet his pant.

"What happend sweetie?" my Mom asked scared when he heard me from the front seats

" Mom don't shout at me, but, agh , i peed my pants a little" I said while I was crying.

" Don't worry Jimmy I won't shout for this. It is just a small accident. Let me see how bad it is." said and come to me and my sister, who was sleeping next to me.

She firstly touched the exterior of my pants and then she checked my underwear. 

" Ok this is not so bad. You will continue to wear the pants, since they can be cleaned, but the underwear..."

"What do you mean Mom?" I asked.

" I didn't bring you a second one today, honey, but you can't continue wearing this one. You will get sick."

"And what will I wear mommy?"

" You are skinny enough to wear Ann's extra diaper sweetie. This is the only thing we have" she said sympathetically.

I was shocked and I couldn't believe it. I was to big to walk around in a diaper. I had to wear one since I was also 3, expect one time that I had wore Ann's diaper for fun. They were my size, but that didn't mean I should wear them. It would be humuliating for a boy of my age to do it.

" No Mon I cannot do it. Everybody will laugh at me."

"Jimmy, nobody will notice. And also you don't even know them. It is better from having a dirty underwear."

After I took a minute to think about it, I understanted that she was right and accepted to wear the diaper at the cafe before we visit the landmark