Chapter Eight: Axel Faxon

RENESMEE WALKED THROUGH THE EMPTY CORRIDORS OF THE SCHOOL, exploring every corner before the very unexpected first day of classes.

She had returned from the mill party a few minutes ago, after Rafael decided to come back and start a conversation with Josie. She heard the conversation with MG that morning about her and her twin sister, Lizzie, so decided to leave them alone for a bit. She also observed Jake joining the other wolves, using his skills.

The girl had already done a bit of socializing, so she just went back to school. Cullen crossed paths with a large room full of books, several tables and sofas. Everything was made of wood and seemed to be somewhat old, like the structure of the school. Realizing it was a library, the girl let her body move further into the space.

Her eyes roamed the library, enchanted by the immense books that rested on the shelves. The hybrid captured a kind of glass drawer, with some objects inside. Renesmee's curiosity got the better of her, and when she realized it, her eyes were already fixed on the objects, observing one by one.

Renesmee didn't understand why she was so enchanted by simple objects, but she felt her eyes light up when she saw a knife that seemed to be held very tightly inside the glass drawer. The knife was so well detailed, so sharp. The brunette was tempted to open everything that protected her and take it, and with that, see her up close. It was strange, a knife hypnotizing her like that.

— Don't touch it. — Renesmee came out of her trance, shuddering at the male voice behind her ear.

She allowed herself to curse in her mind, because her vampire side was still a little "asleep" and hadn't alerted her to the sudden approach.

The girl observed the face of the voice that was close to her ear. The boy had dark, wavy hair; blue-gray eyes that had the ability to provide deep gazes; it was tall; The body structure was not large, but it was not thin either. The stranger had perfect features, that was undeniable. If he weren't an earthly supernatural, Renesmee would dare say he could be an angel, due to his angelic face and not very common face.