𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻

𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 | ©OLLYTHEELEPHANT, 2024

╭──── ⋅ ⋅ ──── ✩ ──── ⋅ ⋅ ────╮

𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈:
[𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑] - [𝐧𝐨𝐚𝐡 𝐤𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐧]
1:39 ────●─────── 4:28

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴
𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦,
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥

╰──── ⋅ ⋅ ──── ✩ ──── ⋅ ⋅ ────╯

𝑺𝑼𝑴𝑴𝑨𝑹𝒀𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝑺𝑼𝑴𝑴𝑨𝑹𝒀
𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

KATHERINE LINETTI HAD brought pure joy and light into the lives of her loved ones from the second she was born. Her mother would call her the 'golden child,' however, Kat was almost one-hundred percent sure she was lying when saying it; she had made it painstakingly obvious her firstborn was the first best thing to ever happen to her. So, Kat would happily settle for an incredibly close second, and she really was content being the second favourite child. After all, Gina was one of the reasons why she was of such nature in the first place. Her only (known) sibling gave her the confidence, support, and love that one could only dream to receive from a sister — even if they were't one-hundred percent biologically related. They never had the typical sibling relationship, anyways. They were each other's best friend. Gina Linetti was the saving grace Kat never knew she really needed.

The close bond she held with her sister helped Katherine realise that at five years old, she didn't want to have a relationship with her nonexistent excuse of a father. In their mother Darlene's words, "He was the best mistake of my life because he brought me you." Everything else that left her mouth were words of utter crap. And they all agreed with it.