first night (M)

Beginne am Anfang

Shubman smile and turned ishans face on his side " then show me ..........and use lube for protection "

Ishan nodded his head and brought some lube in his hand started to push his one finger into his hole. Shubman just watching him silently.

" shu-b " ishan moan, enters his first finger fully . Shubman's crotch standing after hearing ishans moan on his name.

" ah " ishan enters his second finger and started to thrusts in.
" yes baby you look so hot .... taking my name from your pretty mouth"

" shu-b i wa-nt you " !!

" I'm yours "
Shubman opened the condom and wrapped around his crotch ,ishan slowly come to his stomach and started to push shubman's crotch into his hole, it's just entered half but ishan crying in pain, shubman removes his tears " ish..an you can stop..really "

" shut up "

Ishan slowly entered shubman's crotch into him fully, he fells like pain and pleasure at the same time.
Shubman also breath heavily.

After adjusted himself ishan started to move slowly..his hand was on shubman's stomach

As ishan begins they both moaning loudly,

" ahh yo..ur so go-od at t-his darl...ing"

"Mhum rea-lly "

"Ah yeah"

They both moaning taking each other's name, something later ishans body started to shaking because of the pleasure..

" aghh I'm com-ing "

" baby ho-ld it "

Shubman holds ishans waist and started to thrust and slaps his ass cheeks. Ishans whole body was running in pleasure.

Shubman change the position , he sit made ishan sit on his crotch..and started to thrust became faster, shubman's one hand is on ishans neck and one of his ass cheeks

Ishan pushes his sweat hair sexyly and started to placing kisses on shubman's shoulder. Ishan bites him harder when shubman's thrust was become so rough.

" ahh shu-b slo-w down "

" just hol-d for a littl-e bit I'm co-ming"

After some more thrust both come together. They both breath heavily. Shubman was still inside of him.
Ishan hug him...and breath heavily in his shoulder.

Shubman places small kisses on ishans shoulder, shubman was still not done it ,but he don't want to force ishan.

" ishan let's freshen up "

Ishan nodded his head, shubman carefully carried him to the washroom and saw...

Did di arrange this? Shubman thought.

Shubman placed ishan on the bathtub " darling relax here I'm coming after change the bed sheet "

Ishan smile as he feels warm water he gets relaxed.

.
Sometimes later shubman comes and sat behind him, shubman hug him from behind...and started to wash ishans body . He started Ishans naked body.

' shubman stop what are you thinking you just have sex ' he thought.

" shubi did i satisfied you?? Ishan said turning to him, hope in his eyes

" yes very much " shubman smile.

Ishan hug him tightly, They was a long silence..they both fell each other warmth.
Sometimes later....

" let's go " shubman said

Ishan nodded his head ,shubman carried him to the room, helping him to change the clothes..and both laying down on the bed.

" shubman do you love me?"

Shubman looks at him like !! Are you serious!!

" i love you so so much ishan "

Ishan smile shyly and hide his face on shubman's neck. Shubman started ruffles his hair.

Slowly both fell asleep in each other's arms.

___________________________________

A/n : guys first time in writing smut..I'm virgin physically but mentally I'm a whore..

Also if my parents see this then remember your author is out of home🤣

The next chapter will come when this chapter reach maximum votes...it's can happened today, tomorrow or ...it's totally up to readers

Ok let's see bye