waiting is painful (part 2)

A/n: guys...i mean how i will carry the amount of love you guys give me in the previous chapter...
Here is the next chapter enjoy ~~

Wattpad don't let me publish it...i don't know if i make it or not.
_^_______________^_______________^____

Shubman opened his eyes because of knock on the door, he rubbed his eyes and look at his husband, who is sleeping next to him,He smiled

Knock knock "!!

Shubman check the time and it was only 5 in the morning ' who come in the time ' he thought. and slowly get up and opened the door. It was his mother holding two kurta sets.

" shubi did ishan wake up "? She asked.

" no maa he is still sleeping "

" ok ok then no need to woke up him..." she handed him the clothes
" this is for you guys, tell ishan to wear the kurta and come downstairs,i am leaving now " she said and leave.

Shubman closed the door and placed the clothes. And again join the bed with ishan.

"Kon tha"? Ishan asked in his sleepy voice, still his eyes are closed

" maa ..she said wear that kurta and go downstairs " shubman said pointed at the clothes.

Ishan hug him and nodded his head...slowly they both fell asleep again.
.
.
.
.
when shubman wake up ...he saw ishan was not beside him. He check the time it was 8 in the morning.
" ishu are you in washroom "? Shubman called for him but he got no reply . He go towards the washroom and saw there was no one.
'Maybe he wake up already and in downstairs right now' he thought.
But i wanted to see his face when i woke up " he pouts .

He showered yesterday before sleeping so he just fresh his face. And wear the clothes that his mother gave him sometimes ago.

Shubman come downstairs and saw his dad and sister were sitting in the living room.
" where is ishan dii"? Shubman asked

" he leave the house " shahneel smirked.

Shubman widened his eyes " what" !!
" why are you teasing my son ....shub beta he's in kitchen " mrs. gill said while come from the kitchen side .

Shubman smacked his sister in his mind and goes towards to the kitchen.
He saw ishan was making something.
Shubman slowly hug him from behind.
Ishan jumped at the sudden touch but get relaxed when he felt shubman's touch.

" what are you doing? Maa will see us? Ishan said trying to remove himself from his husband's grip.

But shubman still hugged him " what are you making? He place a kissed on ishans neck.

ishan tried not to moan " shu-b... I'm making breakfast for everyone "

" but i want something else " shubman said pressed his crotch more to ishans back.

"Ah " a soft moan come from ishans mouth,

" ishu lets go to the room...i will tell maa that you're not feeling well " shubman said turn ishans face toward himself.

" sh-ub not now, what will your family think...please leave me no-mhum ishans voice cut by a kiss, shubman eating his mouth. Ishan wanted to melt but no he had to stop shubman.

Ishan push shubman's shoulder, " i promise tonight .......

" promise " shubman said

" promise now let me make the breakfast " ishan said tried to focus on the food.
.
.
.
.
.
" dad did we pretend that we don't hear anything " shahneel said slowly.

A blushed came on mr. gill and mrs. gill face also .

" did you decide the place of their honeymoon " mrs. Gill asked her husband.

"Don't worry i already booked the ticket " .

Sometimes later shubman came rubbing his lips together and sat beside his family.

After that ishan also came bringing the breakfast. Mrs. Gill help him to carry the food.

" ishan come sit next to me..i want to talk to you something "!! Shahneel dii said made shubman jealous but he don't said anything in front of his parents.

Ishan served them the breakfast it was puri and alu masala( luchi alurdom)and sat beside shahneel.

They all started eating.." wow ishan beta you cook really well..." mrs. gill said.

" thank you maa..." ishan smile at her.

Shubman has a proud smile on his face.

" and look at your husband...don't even know how to cook ..not even  a egg poch" mr.gill said and laughing at his own comment.

" i know hee hee " ishan teased.

Shubman looked at him shocked 'ishu just wait i will stop those smile on your face and fill your mouth in my .....' .

" wow ishan..your face is glowing..what product you use "?? Shahneel asked ishan.

" no i don't use anything " ishan said.

" maybe something i give you....shubman smirk.

" wh- ishan understand what shubman was trying to say..he shut his mouth . His cheeks become red .

"Ishan are you okay..." shahneel dii said.

" yes yes I'm ok"

" we plan your honeymoon in lakhshaweep ...what you guys say?? Mr.gill asked.

Shubman's eyes light up in excitement" when dad"?

Ishan lower his head on embarrassment.

The dining table filled with laughter "this week "

" thank you dad" shubman said smiling.

" what about you ishan are you okay with lakhshaweep??

Ishan nodded his head . They talked sometimes more...
.
.
.
.
In the whole day shubman was trying to get ishans attention but failed...his mom and sister taking ishan away from him( in shubman's point of view).

' rat kab hoga' shubman thought .

____________________________________
Q) want more smut??

A/n: bas esehi apna pyar barsate raho ...this chapter may bhi❤

Also i update 3rd chapter of Mr. Kishan

You can check that tooo
Bye🤧❤