i will come back now give me permission to go

Ishan come back to his and mayanks room, mayank coming behind him.."chipku sala" ishan thought.

" ishan may bhi tere sath chalunga" mayank said closing the door behind them.

" kya kare ga thu mere sath chalke ..? Ishan said looking at his phone. Slowly Ishans eyes became sad

" ku tuje protect karne or kya " mayank said sitting next to him trying to look at ishans phone " kya dek raha hay muje bhi dika"

" privacy nam kya koi chiss hota may ...mayank modak ishan said hide his phone.

Mayank got up and trying to take his phone, ishans eyes widened he tries to save his phone from that modak .
Mayank got an idea he started trickling ishan but ishan don't give up he also started trickling mayank...

Sometimes later both are given up, and laying on the bed they both breath heavily. Mayank look up and said " I'm serious ishan i can go with you?

" aree meri jaan may baccha thora hi hu 25 saal ka hatta khatta admi hu ..don't treat me like a child " ishan said while pouting

Yes 25 years old but still shubman caught you up ' mayank thought " tik hay par muje call karna time to time "

" ji papa ji " ishan smile a little and, close the picture of his phone his and shubman's
It was lunch time ishan was getting ready to meet rajib, he wore some casual clothes..now ishan was ready he bye mayank.

When ishan bahar aya he saw shubman was talking with someone on his phone, ishan tried to control his eyes because they are constantly looking at shubman.

Ishan passed by him but he felt shubman's eyes were following him ,he quickly left the place.

He was late...
When ishan reach the restaurant that rajib tells him, he saw rajib was waiting outside maybe for him
He goes to him,
" hi " ishan said awkwardly,

" hii! I thought your not coming " rajib said rubbing his neck nervously

" well i promised isn't..now let's go inside or we are going to standing here..!!

Ohhh yes lets go

They both entered the restaurant..yet so beautiful ishan thought, the waiter led them to their sit.

" you invite me so bill is yours right? Ishan said jokingly

" of course order what ever you want"

" hey I'm just joking you don't have to pay my bill...you have my favour "

" ok ok we will decide it later first let's give order"

They are talking, laughing enjoying each other's company.

.
.
.
But far from there table a man watching their activities. The man takes his phone and calls someone

Hello sir ...yes they are sitting front of me right now

........

Yes i keep eye on them

..........

No they are not touchy at all

...........

Ok i will inform you

The man cut the call and again keeping eyes on them.

Ishan and rajib finished their lunch ishan check his watch and it was already 7 pm ..
What !!!!!we are talking like 4 hours... why they don't kicked out us...!! " ishan said.

" well i also don't notice the time " rajib said

" ok let's go now and i will pay the bill because i enjoy your company so much " ishan said