if i left you alive

"Ishan "

Ishan hear someone calling his name but he couldn't see who it is because of dizziness" sure that rajib mixes something on my drink " he thought.

" ishan it's me mayank "

This is the Last word ishan hear before fainted.

Mayanks pov
When ishan message me he was going club with that guy name rajib i get so worried i don't trust that guy. I got up immediately and come here.

i reach the club and trying to find ishan ,when i find him i also notice he was talking someone before i reach them that guy already left.

" ishan " i called him ..but he don't notice me...! I again call him.

" ishan it's me mayank " i notice ishan was trying to stand properly..ooh god he was drunk....!!?

Without wasting a time i Carry him to my car and started the engine to our hotel

End of mayanks pov ____

Mayank comes to the hotel with ishan, he Carrying him on his back ..it was quite late at the night so the teammates are in their room now .
He slowly placed ishan on the bed when he hear ishan was mumbling something he come closer to ishan and trying to listen carefully

" shu...shu ..shubi "

Mayank sighed and removed ishans shoes and tight belt so that ishan don't feel uncomfortable while sleeping. He even wash ishans face with wet towel when he notices a cut on ishans lips.

I will ask him tomorrow ' mayank thought going fell asleep.

.
.
.
.
In the other side someone was smiling crazily " i will make you feel in love with me again...i promise "
.
.
.
.
Ishan wake up when Sunlight was directly hitting his face .he got up his head was hurting a little " damm how powerful the drink was " he thought.

He freshen up himself and goes for breakfast ,he silently sat a chair next to hardik. His eyes fell on shubman who is eating his food. His heart was telling him yesterday that mysterious guy was shubman . "The atmosphere is quiet hot today why shubi wearing high neck clothes " he thought.

" itni late kar ke ku aya kal" rohit said stopping his muching and focusing on ishan. Rohit saw them yesterday when they come to the hotel. Everyone was stopped their action and looked at him.

" ooh may kal ...oh na kal bhai ...oh may tho " ishan hesitated to say that.

Mayank looks up and throw a glare on him and started to speak " kal ishan pub gaya tha rajib ke sath or jake nasha kara !!bebra

Ishan give mayanks glare back on him he just don't want to give them more tension.

Rohit looking a little disappointed and ishan felt bed " ishan it's totally fine
....but you just know him for quite time he can be dangerous .

" but he don't do anything " ishan lied again he felt guilty for lying.

Rohit don't believe his words, ishan know that " bhai i promise i will never meet him again "

" Tik hay " rohit smile a little.

"Tho shubi kal thu sara sey milne gaya tha na or thu kuch der peheli hi lota hay hotel may...Maine deka" Hardik asked shubman placing a smirk on his lips.

Shubman blushed harder maybe he remembered something. But he don't said anything.

Mayank was looking at him angrily " I'm done let's go ishan " after taking ishans hand.

Ishan who was shocked after hearing shubman was with Sara whole night, and he was thinking that unknown person was shubi somehow.

Ishan was dragged by mayank ..he don't know when his eyes were tearing. How could shubman did this to him..! He felt betrayed by his own love. Spending night with someone else after destroy his mental and physical health.

Mayank hug him tightly tears were falling on his eyes too " I'm so sorry ishan "

Ishan is just tried of everything his tears were stopped at this point he takes mayanks chain and said " why you're sorry it's not your fault ...shubman don't remember me that's why he was seeing sara ...wha..ts wrong wi..th th..at he tried to speak strong but still his voice cracked.

" sweetie you deserve everything " mayank said hug him tightly

Ishan petted his back ..his heart felt heavy..something was heavy on his thought tooo .

"Ishan let's go somewhere from here were you don't have to see shubman's face again "

No let's go for practice rohit and virat bhai must be waiting for us " ishan said like a dead person with a forced smile on his face.

" ish..mayank was cut by ishan " "please hum avi ey sob baate rak dete hay maybe muje ey sare baate roj sunna pare.

Ishan takes mayanks hand and go to their practice ground.
He don't look at shubman like he always do "

.
.
.
.
Shubman's dad calls his son. Shubman take the call

SHUBMAN WHAT DID YOU THINK YOUR DOING?? this is the first thing was said by shubman's dad

Well what" shubman said innocently before turning of the speaker of his phone

.....................

Yes so? Shubman chuckled

...................

Ok come what can i do?- shubman

................

Shubman put his phone back when a girl was standing front of him
" sara"

Others members also notice that sara has come,mayank looks at ishan who was looking at shubman and sara silently .

"Shubman i want to talk to you urgently...!! She said controlling herself...not wanted to flashed out

Shubman looks at her a smirk playing on his lips
" ohh you even called my dad about this small matter..?

" small...let's go somewhere"..... shubman said dragged her with him

Ishan saw it tooo

" lak ta kal rat ke bad sey dono ek dusre sey dur nehi ho pa rahe " hardik laughed but immediately stopped after seeing virat and rohit's face.

Shubman takes her to his room and Lock the door.
" say what you want to say ..!! He sighed annoyingly

Sara roughly hold his collar and said " yesterday i was waiting for you whole night and you don't show up at least message me that you can't make it..i was sitting there like a fool...she angrily said but soon his eyes widened because of grabbing shubman's collar shubman's neck era was expose a little and she noticed their was a mark...a dame love mark .

Sara couldn't control her anger she literally removes shubman's high neck clothes and saw shubman's whole neck was covered with hickeys.

" so that's why you don't come to meet me...! Who is that bitch ' she said angrily. Not accepting the rejection.

Shubman just smile a little but slowly his eyes got darker he grab Saras face roughly " this marks are given by my love don't you dare to speak something bad about them ...otherwise you will regret this on your whole life...

He stopped and said in her ear " if i left you alive "

Sara's whole body became a stachu she slowly staring to back away.
Shubman chuckled knowingly

Sara fastly opened the door and saw .................

A/n : guys today is your author's birthday...I'm turning 19 years old
And guess what i don't get a single wishes
I am not telling this to get sympathy or something...i was just..i don't know
Feeling something in my heart i can't explain.

Btw I'm not so important...i was used to it
My parents are sleeping now i don't know if they remember or not ....

.
.
Leave it
Enjoy the chapter and give comments
Your funny comments made my day .
Good night ❤