i am dying from inside

I got so many requests on previous chapter for update...so here it is .
Thanks for those comments...
Ok let's start
Enjoy..:)
___________^!^__________

Mr. gill's pov

My eyes finally give up ....they can't stop the tears that wants to come. My shub can do something like this i even can't imagine, those fights between shahneel and shubman, those little laughs , his little hand when he hold my hand for the first time, his first word was me his dad ....he can't leave us like that.

Mr.gill was sat on the bed removes his tears..but no he have to go hospital his wife and his daughter are alone.

Mr. gill decided to call virat because he is one of the closest to shubman. He dialed virat's number..

Virat- yes uncle

Mr.gill- beta shubman attempt suicide

There was a long silence

Mr. gill- hello...beta?

Virat- just tell me is he ok? Virat's voice gets worried

Mr.gill- i don't know ...ambulance already taking him to the hospital...his mom and sister are with him ..it was tata hospital..if you can please come.

Virat- I'm coming

They cut the call and mr.gill left for the hospital.

.
.
.
.
Don't waste time let's go " rohit said..after hearing the incident. He was president in the room when mr. gill called virat.

" ishan ko batay ?? Virat asked tension in his voice.

" avi nehi first let's check shubman..."

Virat nodded his head and they left.
.
.
.
.
When they reached to the hospital they saw already shubman's family are there..like some days ago when shubman had the accident. They walk towards them.

" uncle ey sab kese hua ?? Virat asked
He is scared of the younger.

Mr.gill tells everything (I'm lazy )
Virat and rohit's eyes winded, why would shubman has to take this decision.

" but why shubman trying to kill himself? What was the reason?? Rohit asked.

" because...he loves ishan more than anything " mr.gill said

" wait..wait we don't understand what are you trying to say ...!!!!

This time mr.gill tells them everything...after hearing all of this virat sat on the bench placing his hand on his head. Rohit listening mr.gill words in shock .
At last mr.gill said " i know what me and my son did was wrong...but i understand one thing my son loves ishan so much "

" i can't believe...shubman lied to me " virat said.

" not only you ...all of us specially ishan " rohit said.

" i don't know what to say but now i don't stop ishan...he can do what he wants, and uncle you did really wrong...!i can't believe " virat said.

" i know i did wrong and muje mere pappo ka praschitra karna hay " mr.gill said.

" cheeku and uncle we can talk this later first we have to check shubman " rohit said seriously.

.
.
Inside The doctor are checking shubman and outside they are waiting..shubman's mom was not here..sometimes ago she and shahneel was left to give puja on mandir for shubman.

They are waiting when the doctor comes outside " doctor koi tension ki baat tho nehi hay na? Rohit asked.

" no he's out of danger now..patient cut his hand deeply but he got saved because it's not on the nurse..and one more thing patient bar bar ishan kishan ka nam le rehe hay " the doctor said.