11. You look nice in that shirt.

Começar do início

- Yes. I told you that multiple times.

- You know I'll ask you multiple times more.

- Yeah, I will go sleep or something.

- Okay.

- I will be fine, and seriously, have fun, or I will kick your ass when you come back. I know you dreamed about going to a Barça game.

- Okay, okay.

Lily hugged me to say goodbye and I went downstairs. Pablo was already there, probably waiting for me.

- Ready?

- Yes.

- You look nice in this shirt.

- Thank you.

- But you would look more beautiful in jersey with number 6 on your back.

- I don't think so.

I would totally look better.

***

Ferran scored the second goal in this match. I was happy because it was my first game I watch at the stadium, and we're already winning. The atmosphere here was incredible.

- He is cooking this game.

- Yeah.

Of course, fans saw Gavi and were taking photo of us. I can see he didn't like it, but what can we do.

- NO WAY!

Real Betis just scored. He was so emotional about it.

- Calm down, we are still winning.

Great. We were winning now there is a draw.

- What did you say, estrella?

- Nothing. You'll see they'll score another goal.

- Hopefully.

- You don't believe in your team?

- Of course I believe.

- You don't look like you do.

- You have something here.

He came closer to me, touch my cheek. Then he kissed me. His lips were very soft. It was the best kiss I had in my whole life. He's for sure a good kisser.

- I'm sorry I couldn't stop myself.

Rest game we were watching in the silence. João Félix scored in 90th minute and no longer after that Ferren scored a hat trick. It was a very good game.

- Are you hungry?

- A little.

- Okay, so we're going to the restaurant now. What do you want?

- What about some pasta?

We went to the best Italy restaurant in the whole Barcelona. We were there a few times before and they have the best pastas.

I ordered carbonara and Pablo ordered some pasta with chicken, cheese and spinach.

- I fell stupid about that kiss. You're always saying we're not a couple, but I think we act like one.

- That's why I'm always saying that. I'm not ready for another relationship now.

- You're not mad at me?

- No, if I would be mad, we would be at home now.

- I will wait for you to be ready.

Did he just say he wants to be with me?

I didn't know what I should say, and luckily waitress just bring us food. It was delicious.

We were eating when my phone called. At first, I thought it was Lily or Pedri, but then I saw a strange number.

- Happy birthday, daughter. Or maybe I should call you now hija?

- M-mom?

Gavi immediately looked at me.

- Estrella, what are you talking about?

I stand up and leave the restaurant. I need fresh air. Of course, Pablo left it right behind me.

- Mom?

- I missed you.

- No, no, no. Stop making fun of me. My mother is dead. I saw her dead body at the funeral.

- Mel, why you're saying this horrible things? Come back home. Come back to me and dad.

- It's not a funny joke. Goodbye.

I hung up. It can't be true. My parents are dead. I have been at them funeral and I saw they're dead. That's why I'm in Spain.

- Are you okay? What was that?

- My mom just called me.

- It's impossible, you know that, estrella. Come on, let's finish dinner and we will go back home.

- Yeah, that has to be a stupid joke.

But what if it's not a joke?

- We will find out who did this. You have this number?

- Yes, and it's not my mom. I remember her number.

- It's just a joke, okay?

He doesn't look like he believes in it.

____________________________________

Hii! I hope you like this chapter. I know that this game wasn't at 25th January, and it was away game, but it's just a story.
Have a nice day/ night🫶🏻