Origin of the Austic Gals

BASICALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, These 6 sisters felt too comfy in their last year of high school life to the point that everything turned into a competition. Who had the best boyfriend, who had the prettiest room, who could create the biggest scandal, etc,etc. it kept on going for soo long that their parent got fed up and created a new reality tv show for them in hopes of them getting along. Let's get pumping and follow these girls on their wild adventure through their show.
--------------

Luna: 19(the oldest), peace maker but always get shouted at, party pooper, wears braces, has the biggest b##bs, tends to go after every boy she talks to and likes food a lot.  She's studying business to be an interior designer. Also, a young model

Hannah:18(first oldest out of the triplets), Very confident and loud, craziest, funny, very wild, very white, likes boys, tends to make arguments worse and very nice at heart.  She's studying science to be a doctor and also wants to own a make-up brand. Also, a young model.

Hailey: 18(second oldest out of the triplets), sometimes weird but funny, has a chipmunk voice, never gets angry for some reason, always whining, addicted to her gadgets, a real helper. She's studying science to become a pharmacist and wants to be a fashion designer. also, a young model.

Hasley: 18(youngest of the triplets), confidence overload, the craziest and loudest, is not afraid to shout at her seniors, has the biggest buttocks, gossip master, funny, hates almost everything, overdramatic queen. She's studying science to become a doctor and wants to be a hairstylist. Also, a young model.

Surana: 17(fourth oldest), tallest, very confident, English madame, a bit crazy, fangirl of K-POP AND ROMAN REINGS, tends to argue a lot especially with the youngest, partier, does not tolerate shit, delusional, crazy and wild. Studying business to become a mafia boss and wants to own her own brand. Also, a young model.

Khloe: 16(the youngest),most craziest, not shy, funny, smart, very delulu, very confident, fan of K-POP AND K-DRAMA AND THAI DRAMA AND obsessed with Japan boys, over dramatic queen, hates almost everything, very childish, most spoiled, too tall for her age, lunar is jealous of her shape, tends to argue with her sister almost every day, loud but quiet, hates nonsense. Studying law and wants to own her own beauty cosmetic company. Also, a young model.

Oliver: 17(their cousin), sometimes acts a bit feminine, crazy, fun, rich,short but does not want to admit it, spoils his cousins a lot, parties a lot, addicted to gadgets especially laptops,already in college, studying engineering, fools a lot, future manager for his cousins brands.

Saurrrrrr like follow these girls and their manager on this crazy adventure and see if they get along... or not. Okkkkk byeeeeeeeee.😝💅❤️❤️❤️
And plse don't forget to vote because you are not gonna regret reading this book.
Byeeeeee love you allll❤️❤️❤️❤️🤭