7.

After the wedding, the twins go with their plan to stay with the kirigun but Prapai and Phayu has been frustrated because the twins didn't allowed them to go at the residence. Tharn and Type are both clueless on what their kids are plotting too but then, decided to just let them.

AT PHOENIX BAR

It's nearly 10PM Phayu and Prapai are sitting together with Prapai's siblings, Mangkorn, Sarawat and Ai. 

Right then, Win and Saifah arrived. "Oh.. we're having a cousin reunion?" Saifah asked smirking. 

"Ask you're brother, he literally threaten us to come here." Mangkorn responded. 

Seeing Phayu and Prapai, they know something is really up. "what's wrong with both of you?" Saifah asked making Phayu talked like a dead person, "Rain..." 

"Rain? what's with Rain?" Mangkorn asked. 

"They won't let us come to the Kirigun's." Phayu said in low voice but then, Saifah laughed. 

"I thought you already agreed with this?" Saifah asked them but Phayu glared at him and drink his whiskey. 

"Those two devils. I miss my Sky already." Prapai said and hugged Ai. 

"Oi Phi! let go!" Ai whined but Prapai won't let go of him. Right then a familiar voice made Prapai and Phayu stunned. 

"Oh, I didn't know my husband and my brother in laws are having a night out." It was him, Sky. 

"Hi Phi Saifah, Phi Win." Rain said as they are waving to them. 

Prapai rushed to hug Sky but Phayu was only glaring at Rain but Rain just ignored him instead he sat down beside Phayu and grabbed Phayu's glass that full of whiskey and chugged it. Phayu was shock but Mangkorn and Saifah cheer Rain more. While AI and Sarawat is looking at him with a concern, Sarawat spoke then, "oho, Rain. are you that stress?" 

Rain then looked at him pouting and said, "you don't have any idea. me and sky are dead busy after we get married. teachers keeps giving us assignments and projects. I even thought that I will die from sleep deprivation and hunger." 

"oh.. then, you really deserve to drink." Ai said pouring a drink to Rain's glass.

Rain realized that Sky is not with him as well as Prapai but then, Mangkorn pointed them. He can't believe what he just saw. 

"Sky is going to be a dead meat tonight." Rain whispered to himself.

-----

Rain was brought to Phayu's car with the help of Ai. Sarawat and Mangkorn are helping both of Saifah and Win already wasted. 

"Thank you Ai!" Phayu said as soon as he got inside of his car and drove away to his condo. 

Tonight, he decided that Rain should stay with him. Rain already passed out after drinking so much. tomorrow, he'll make sure Rain will regret making him worried and drinking so much. 

AT PHAYU'S CONDO 

Phayu throw Rain's body to his soft bed, and Rain grunts. 

Phayu was about to leave him, but Rain pulled him making him hover to Rain's body. 

Phayu gulped as soon as he realized their position but before he could even move, Rain was quick to kiss him. 

Phayu tried to resist but eventually he gave in. Breathless, Rain pulled out from kiss and said. "I am sorry, Storm. Punish Rain if you want to, but please don't be mad no more." 

"but, storm will not be gentle, Rain?" Phayu uttered.

"Then don't be." Rain said and as soon as he said those word, Phayu kissed him deeply. 

THE NEXT MORNING

Rain woke up with a massive body ache and headache that he couldn't move. He let out a grunt as soon as he tried to move his body and felt everything feels like his joints are going to torn apart. Phayu on the other hand heard him and opened his eyes immediately. 

"Are you okay, Rain?" Phayu asked as he looked at him half-seated and slightly hovering on Rain's body. 

"Urgh.." Rain grunts again and said, "I felt like dying.."

Phayu chuckled at Rain and pinch his nose gently. 

"That's what you get when you drink too much." Phayu said and covers Rain's bare chest with a blanket. Rain rolled his eyes on what Phayu just said and replied, "what about my body ache? should I blame it to the alcohol?" 

"But you asked for it." Phayu immediately replied making Rain's face reddened because of embarrassment, it was true though, it was Rain who pulled him into his body. 

Phayu got up still in his naked body, Rain closed his eyes as soon as he realized it but Phayu is teasing him by saying, "why are you closing your eyes as if you didn't see it already?" 

"Stop it, Ai' Storm! Get dressed!" Rain yelled and throw a pillow to Phayu. 

"I am already dressed." Phayu said and climbed up to the bed again and pecked Rain's forehead. "Go back to sleep, I will made you a food." Phayu said before leaving the bedroom. 

FAST FORWARD

In the afternoon, Phayu and Rain went back to the Kirigun's after they had their brunch, weirdly enough, as soon as they arrived Prapai and Sky arrived also.

Sky wasn't look good but Rain is no different that's why as soon as they enter the house their parent's questioned them quickly. 

"What happened to both of you?" Type asked concerned. 

Sky and Rain look at each other, then maybe because of their twin intuition, they both answered in chorus, "Hang over, Pa." which made Prapai and Phayu looked at each other. 

But, as soon as they answered, the twin saw their dad Tharn smirking but quickly nudge by Type. 

"did you drunk too much last night, Sky? You still have hint of redness on your neck though. Are you allergic to any alcohol now?" Tharn ask Sky who has red mark on his nape which he quickly hide. 

"Uh, no, Dad. it's itchy, I must bitten by the mosquito." Sky said as he scratch his nape. 

"It must be a giant one." Tharn replied. 

"Tharn." Type warned him. 

"Then, you guys should rest. You guys don't look good. you must have a rough-- Ah no, fun night." Type said then push his kids towards the stairs, "Phayu, Prapai. look after them for me." he said to his son in law and they nodded quickly follow their husbands.