6.

Two months has passed, today is not an ordinary day for both of Kirigun's and Theerapanyakul's family. Rain and Sky woke up early at three AM to prepare themselves for the ceremony as well as Phayu and Prapai who didn't get a sleep because of excitement. 

The twins are both nervous as soon as they wore their suits. they know there is no turning back this time. Tharn and Type went to their room and left in awe as soon as they saw them. 

"My babies..." Type said and hugged them. 

"You guys look so beautiful.." Tharn said as he planted a kiss on his son's forehead. 

"Pa. I am so nervous right now.." Rain said and hug his papa Type.

"I know you are. that's why we are here." Type said and giggled to Rain.

"Sky, Rain... Today, you're life will start to change, but don't worry about it, because dad and papa will always here for both of you." Type said still hugging his sons.

"I love you, Pa, Dad, and Varain." Sky said to them.

"We also love you Sky. Now, smile both of you. Breathe deeply and relax, the ceremony will start soon." Tharn said and the twins nodded. 

"We'll go now. Prepare yourself relax, okay?" Type said before leaving the twins on their room. 

"Sky.. are we really going to be a theerapanyakul?" Rain asked Sky who held his hands. 

"Looks like that, My Rain." Sky replied and smile as soon as Rain pulled him to a hug.

"Oh my goodness. My heart is beating so fast Sky." Rain said making Sky giggled. 

"I know, my heart is going to burst also but yeah, let's enjoy this for a while. let's be calm." Sky said. 

Then they heard a knock, it was Neua. 

"K'Sky, K'Rain, let's go for now. the ceremony is about to start." 

Hearing this the two gather themselves and walked out of the room. 

-------

Phayu and Prapai were standing in front of the witnesses, which was their families, Phayu is chill unlike his cousin Prapai who can't stop fidgeting with his hands. 

Right then, the music started. 

Then they are here, Sky walks slowly to the aisle of this garden, Prapai is looking at him, stunned with his beauty. Sky's white complexion is brightening the places, everyone is smiling at him, his soon to be father in-laws was waiting for him in front and as soon as he reached them, they both hugged Sky. 

"Sky, you look so beautiful." Porsche said making Sky blush. 

"Thank you, Uncle Porsche." Sky replied shyly but then, Porsche and Kinn giggled before saying, "It's dad now, son." then hugged Sky. "welcome to the family." They both said making Sky teary.

"Thank you so much, Dads." Sky said and then now, looked at the front, he looked at Phayu first who run to him and hug him. 

"Take care of Rain, Phayu." Sky said and Phayu nodded. 

"I will." Phayu responded as he let go from the hug. 

Then, Sky continue walking till he reach Prapai who is now crying. 

Sky who's just teary earlier was also broke down to a tears as he face Prapai. 

"sky.." Prapai called out his name and reach out for a hug making the visitors looking at them in awe. 

"Oh, look at that big puppy, crying to his future husband's shoulder!" Mangkorn from the audience yelled teasing his brother. 

But Prapai doesn't care. "how come you're so pretty?" Prapai asked Sky but Sky just giggled and said, "Calm down now, Rain is coming." Sky said.