Mikumo Akatani

If someone told him, when he was still a wee little toddler, that he would grow up to be quirkless, he would have silently called them crazy and start muttering endless probabilities of what his quirk could be.

If someone had told him he would be told to fuck off and kill himself on two different occasisions, he would've laughed, maybe hysterically, and back away slowly, while leaving the words, do not just say some ugly things like you're cursing me.

If the same person explained to him that his life would be irrevocably altered from what he had planned out by loosing someone important to him by the hands of the people he admired and aspired to be when he grows up, he probably would've directed this very person to Musutafu General Hospital's neurology department.

if this hypothetical fortune teller kept following him and told him that he would one day become a hitman and a mafioso, and much, much later on a vigilante with underhanded ways of handling things, he would've probably snapped at them, then physically forget everything they said. But knowibng how his brain works, it would most certainly file it under nonsense, only to be dug up when the time has come for the prediction to come true.

Becaue it did happen. It is happening.

And more. Utter chaos.

His name is Izuku Midoriya. Or Mikumo Akatani, if you want his villainous self. Codenamed Yamikumo in both hero and villain lairs, though different personalities on each side. Teetering to the shorter side of height, he has a lean body with muscles that can't be seen unless he's bare-clothed. pale skin, dark green bushy hair, round green eyes, freckled face. Scars that can easily be brusheed off as rough handled playtime, or curiosity kills a cat and all that.

A normie by all standards.

Except the universe didn't want him to be normal.

He grew up to a world of superpowers. A world where Quirks was everything, was what defined a person, was what paved your future. Everyone has a quirk; they had to, lest they be scourned and discriminated.

The one's born without one, they were called Quirkless.

And Izuku was one of them.

Bullied. Laughed at. Pushed. Unloved. Izuku went through all cruel things people can do justbecause he wasn't gifted as they are. To the point where he was called to end his own life.

A seed of doubt was planted. He knew it.Izuku felt it. He knew the world was against him.

And as if Fate wasn't satisfied with what the universe had done to him, his onl idol told him to screw off. Not exactly the sentiment, but same thought process all the same.

There was a crack, the seed firmly planted, now breaking through as a little plant. A plant so young Izuku can easily uproot anytiome he wanted.

Except he didn't. He left it alone. Let it grew, thinking it was harmless. How can it harm him when he knew it in himself that he wouldn't join the dark side of the world? That he would grow up taking all the scourn and slap it back to those who stomped at his dreams; prove the world and all that.

Thus Izuku stood tall. So what if the Number 1 Hero told him kindly to 'fuck off and let them handle their own business, what a ragamuffin like you can do anyway'? Izuku has brains sharper than anyone his age, damnit! He can do analysis the level of a seasonned and veteran one can do! He can at least help Heroes on how to tackle down the enemy woth the most minimal damage to the surroundings and the people involved, intentional or not, with little to no cost.

So he did. He'd run to where a villain fight is, notebook and pen in hand, ready to qwrite down every single information his mind and eye can provide on the fly. Later on he would review those notes and add more tidbits, questions about how the quirk can be advantageous in the situation or disadvantageous, as well as drawing of a hero costume that would suit the quirk more, along with support items that can help the user.