The Exorcist and The Guhua geek

A/n: My Baby Girl Is Finally Home, After days of countless Grinding I finally got her!! (Yes, I'm free to play but who cares I got the Child!)

Nahida: Um... Excuse me, Who are you and why did you call me your baby girl?

A/n: Not to worry my little Cabbage, You are finally away from that Awful place.

Nahida: But Sumeru is a safe place isn't it, I thought Big bro Y/n and the Traveler already taken care of things there?

A/n: They did but i won't go into details just yet. How about you play with y/n for a bit, I bet they're excited to see you.

Nahida: Is the Travel gonna be there with Big brother too?

A/n: You won't know until you find out, Have a safe trip Nahida!

Nahida: Okay, Bye Mr. Entity!

Nahida opened the door and left my room.

A/n: now since i got the child out of that hell hole, it's time to punish those sages and I just know what to do.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n: Now, eat! Before I make sure to feed you myself!

It was tomorrow morning as You, Ganyu, and Keqing were at Wanmin restaurant as you were there to make sure they had eaten the required amount of food for a proper day.

Keqing: Don't say that out loud, People might get the wrong idea.

Ganyu: Besides, it's almost time for us to go to work.

Y/n: Don't Make Me Repeat Myself. EAT.

Keqing pouted while Ganyu whines as they eat their food while the sound of both Mao and Guoba were laughing at their situation as they were preparing food, now you may be wondering why Xiangling isn't here with them. Simple, She's doing some deliveries and ingredient gathering near the harbor.

Y/n: Thanks again for the food Mao, I know this might not have been what you have expected this morning.

Mao: hahaha... It's no problem Doctor L/n, I'm just glad that you are looking out for someone that hasn't been taking good care of themselves.

Y/n: Someone has too if these two ignore their bodies Wants and needs.

: Hello Mao. Oh my, I didn't expect to see you here doctor L/n.

You turned around and soon met Ying'er, the one woman you tried your best to avoid everytime you come to Liyue.

Y/n: By rex lapis arm pits, Not you!

Ying'er: My, my~ Already tired of today's events, doctor L/n? But the day has barely started, I do wonder who could have made you so tired?

Ying'er soon spotted Ganyu and Keqing as she was shocked a bit but soon smirked at them as you looked at her confused as you looked at both Ganyu and Keqing as they were thinking for a bit, it took them a bit until both of them went crimson red as they both tried their best to tell her.