The Workaholics and the Director

You were at bubu Pharmacy using some of their equipment to make some medicines, Ointments, and some other medical supplies you will need for the up coming confrontation with the 11th harbinger. The other reason you were there was that Baizhu asked you to watch over the pharmacy for a while, While he and the rest of Bubu pharmacy Staff went out to collect some medicinal herbs and other ingredients to make medicine and for some odd reason incense.

: Umm... Hello, Is The Pharmacy closed?

Hearing the voice you got out of the room as you went to the front desk and saw A certain Blue haired workaholic in the front entrance of the pharmacy.

Y/n: Hello Miss Ganyu, I hope that you've been taking breaks as I prescribed you to do.

Ganyu: D-Doctor L/n?! W-what are you doing here in bubu Pharmacy?

Y/n: don't deflect the question Miss Ganyu, as the doctor that nurse you back to health i want to know if you've been doing everything i prescribed you to do. But if you want to know, I was asked by Doctor Baizhu to look after the place while he and the rest search for medicinal herbs and ingredients for the pharmacy.

Ganyu took a step back but you took a step forward as you know that she will run away, you both were staring at each other for a while until Ganyu suddenly bolted out of the pharmacy and went straight to the city. You soon followed her as you wanted her to take a break, as you were chasing Ganyu you both pass Baizhu and the others as you both quickly ran pass them.

Y/n and Ganyu: Hi Baizhu, Bye Baizhu!

Baizhu and the others were stunned as they looked at both of your figures as you two were getting far from the pharmacy.

Baizhu: Looks like Doctor L/n found out that Miss Ganyu hasn't been taking care of herself... Again.

Changsheng: I honestly don't blame him, That Girl has been working herself to the point she collapses.

Qiqi: Gege Y/n... He seems mad... Qiqi wonders why?

They soon heard the distant screams of both you and Ganyu as you were still chasing her as she tries her best get away from you.

Ganyu: I'm sorry, I'm sorry!

Y/n: Sorry won't cut it young lady! The Earth Swallows All!

They soon heard the sounds of cracking and stone being destroyed as A tree suddenly sprouted up from the ground as it stood tall for everyone to see, Baizhu and the others sweat drop as they could still hear the chaos going on as the Millelith began chasing Both you and ganyu as well.

Baizhu: Let's... just get back now, We need to process these ingredients before they lost their effects.

Bubu pharmacy Staff: Okay.

As Baizhu and the others went back to bubu Pharmacy, the camera soon pans to the sky as the sound of chaos and destruction, soon it became night as the camera pans over to you and Ganyu both on your knees as a certain purple hair girl with buns that look like cat ears began scolding the both of you.