The sudden "Assassination"

Today is the day, The Rite of Descension and the Day that your main mission finally begins. You were near the Rite of Descension as you were there Waiting for it to start but you then noticed a Certain blonde with her little floating companion.

Y/n: Miss Lumine! Little Miss Paimon! It's good to see you two again!

This caught both of their attention as they soon looked at you and they suddenly went on the defensive position as you looked at them with a furrowed brow.

Y/n: Uh... You two okay? You seemed to be on edge.

Lumine: Tell us where Signora is!

Y/n: Huh, why do you need to know where the 8th harbinger is currently at?

Paimon: You can't fool us, Paimon Knows that you worked with Signora to steal Venti's Gnosis!

Y/n: A what now?

Lumine: Paimon...

Paimon: Don't play dumb, Paimon knows your here to steal the Geo Archon's Gnosis as well!

Lumine: Paimon!

Y/n: Again, What in the name of the seven is a Gnosis? And why are you two suddenly being hostile towards me, i did do anything!

Lumine: Wait, Didn't you know what the 8th did at Mondstadt?

Y/n: No... Is she the reason why you two are suddenly hostile towards me?

Paimon: Paimon's not sure about this, You could be faking it to fool us into thinking that you don't know what the 8th did in Mondstadt.

Y/n: Okay first off, I left Mondstadt after we save Dvalin from the abyss and besides you knew what my plans were in Mondstadt.

Lumine: Right... You were only there to collect information about The Abyss...

Y/n: Correct, Now then. can you two please explain to me, what in the name of the Seven Archons happened in Mondstadt? Also can you tell me what a Gnosis is, I've never heard of it before?

Lumine glared at Paimon as she sheepishly poked her fingers together as she replied with a low "sorry" to Lumine, lumine just lets out a disappointed sigh as she faces you.

Lumine: We can explain it to you, After the Rite of Descension is over.

Y/n: Sure, I can wait. If this Gnosis is so important to you, It must be something that holds a lot of meaning to you and Venti.

Lumine: Y-You could say that... Anyways, we'll have a look around for a bit.

Y/n: Sure, just make sure to come back soon. The Rite of Descension is about to start.

Lumine: Hm! Come on, let's go.

Paimon: Okay, Bye Mr. Y/n!

Soon Paimon and Lumine left as you rubbed your head in frustration as you were trying to figure out what the 8th harbinger did in Mondstadt.

Y/n: (What In the name of Celestia Did the 8th harbinger do in Mondstadt? Are the harbingers really not worried for the reputation Of not only the Fatui but all of Snezhnaya as a whole?!) *Sigh* No wonder the Tsaritsa is having difficulty with the rest of the harbingers, they are nothing but children that aren't afraid of the consequences of their actions.

Paimon: Whoa! Look at all the people... We gotta get up front! We can't see squat back here!

Y/n: Paimon Wait!

You and Lumine made your way towards the front since Paimon couldn't hold still then you soon saw the Owner of the Jade palace and the Most successful business Woman in Liyue harbor, Ningguang.