chapter 4

<<hi guys. I'm changing the name of fl from Eleanor to y/n.>>

"Is there anything you wish to ask me, wife?"

The king asked calmly. Princess Y/n thought for some time before speaking.

"Can I have an art room to hang my sketches? "

She asked hesitantly.

"Of course. Or you can just hang them anywhere you like. "

She nodded.

"Can I cook sometimes? I like cooking. "

"Sure. But not everyday. You can use the kitchen occasionally but make sure to tell me beforehand. "

"Thanks. uhh... Can I go for horse riding? I loved doing it. "
Y/n looked up at him pleadingly.

"Okay. Get up early in the morning and you can join me every day. "

The queen gave him a beautiful smile which soon turned into a nervous grimace. She looked down contemplating if she should ask her next question or not.

"Do you... Eh... Do you have... Oth-... Other women? I-"

She was cut off by his sudden laugh. She began fidgeting with her fingers, dreading his answer. She knew it was common practice for ruling kings and princes' to have multiple willing partners but she was a selfish girl and wanted her husband to be with herself only.
Taehyung tapped her cheek and tilted her head upwards with a smirk.

"Hey. Look at me. "

He chuckled again as she followed his command albeit nervously.

" You think you can handle me? "

She immediately shook her head trying to prevent her eyes from welling up.

"No! No. Your highness. I'm... I'm sorry. I won't ask-"

She tried to avert her face away to hide her embarrassment but he pulled her back forcefully.

"Don't turn away wife. Tell me, how many women have you seen in the castle except you? "

"T-two "

"There.you have your answer. Those two are married and I don't even know their full names. I only know you and I will only give my time to you. Why would I waste my time on someone else. "

Y/n looked at him with wife eyes.

"I was taught by my mother to respect women, especially my wife and I always knew you will be my future bride. I have never disrespected you by looking at others. Nor will I do so in the future. "

He smiled and pulled her by the waist leaning back more into the sofa. Y/n smiled into his chest feeling the luckiest girl alive. If he respected her like that, she would be his number one supporter and will give him all the love he wanted.

"Your highness, you should rest on the bed. This couch is not good for your back. "

She whispered and her husband chuckled.

" Don't worry, my wife, I'm a healthy man. A couple of minutes here won't disable me. But... If you want, I can take you to bed. "

"A... Ah.. No. No. It's okay. "

She stuttered and stayed in the same position for a few minutes after which her king pulled them both up, gave her a few rolls of parchment to review and called in Jimin to discuss something.