chapter 17

Yn: I... I... I will y-Yeonjun-shii!!

Yeonjun was looking down due to nervousness but after hearing her words his eyes widened and he looked at her and his vision got blurry he said.....

Yeonjun: r... Really Yn!!

He said looking at her and his voice cracked a little and a smile on his face...

Yn nodded and said.....

Yn: y.. yeah.... Y... Y-Yeonjun-shii.....

A lone tear escaped from both of their eyes they wiped it and Yeonjun slowly took her hand In his and slightly slide the ring on her finger.....

He then looked up at her smiling sleepishly and slowly stood back to his position still holding her hand in his.....

Yn was a blushing mess by now she was looking everywhere except him...

Yeonjun: Yn.....

He softly called her making her look at him....

Yn: yeah?

Yeonjun: I love you.

Yn looked down Bcz she don't want him to look at his red tomato like face.....

Yeounjun: you will not answer me??

Yn thought of playing with him a little Bcz he did that too so she shook her head innocently and said

Yn: what answer?

Yeonjun: answer of what I said.... (he said while little pouting)

Yn: what you said? (she again asked innocently)

He understood that what she is doing so he said.....

Yeonjun: having fun playing with me, huh!?

He said with his deep voice bending down to her level looking at her eyes directly raising his one eyebrow.....

Yn moved his head back a little Bcz of his sudden movement.....

Yn: what are you saying?

Yeonjun: I said I love you

Yn again blushed and looked down and said not said it was like whispering but enough for him to hear.....

Yn: I love you too.....

Yeonjun smiled in satisfaction and put his finger on her chin making her look at him....

Yeonjun: you know what you look so cute when you blush princess....

He said with his deep voice and winked at her.... Her heart skipped a beat when he winked at her..... And not to mention they are really so close to each other that they can feel their hot breaths....

Yeonjun and Yn was lost in each other eyes..... They are feeling their hot breaths hitting each other as they were just so close......

Yeonjun licked his lips while looking at hers...... She understood what is going on in the olders mind.......

As Yeonjun started leaning closer to her lips she slowly started closing her eyes as she also wants to feel his lips on her

But

When she closed her eyes but when nothing happened she slowly opened her eyes only to find him looking at her with a cheeky smile.....

Yeounjun: why did you closed your eyes? ( he asked tilting his head a little innocently)

Yn: Umm...its no... Nothing