chapter 16

Beomgyu: guys don't you think that we should just go somewhere rather then staying here??

Hyunjin: yeah point

Soobin: I don't think that's a good idea

Sae-bom: right it's not a good idea to leave them like this.

Jisso: but I think we should give them some privacy. Don't you think that too?

Sae-bom: well I think she is right too.

Soobin:(sighs) okay fine so where should we go??

Beomgyu: what about we all should have a drink together ?

Sae-bom: but what about Yn? How she will go home?

Beomgyu: don't worry! Hyung will surely drop her. (with assuring smile)

Sae-bom: Umm.... Okay then let's go!

Hyunjin: yeah let's have a drink let's go everyone hope In the car.

Beomgyu: less gooo!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yn is so confused of what he is doing.
Is he out of his mind? She was just proceeding the happenings in the surrounding but suddenly he spoke something that make Yn to widened her eyes......

Yeonjun: I love you Yn.

Yn: sorry what?

Yeonjun: I-I Love you Yn. I really love you Yn. I love you so much that you can't even imagine. You know what I can't even sleep I am not able to do my work whenever I do anything it's just.... It's just....my mind always went into your thoughts your face, your blushing, your smile, your everything Yn. I never felt like this for anyone in my life.... But.... When we bumped into each other in that store my heart beats went crazy. They started beating crazily they become so wild. Whenever you are close to me I can't control my heartbeats Yn.... I like to see your red tomato like face... I felt thousand of butterflies when you blushed I-I can't explain how I felt Yn.
I just don't know anything I only know one thing Yn..... That.... That....
I really love you Yn..... Will you... Will....you... Will you marry me Yn!
Wil you be my wife!?

Yeonjun was sincerely looking directly into her eyes. He was looking like that his every word is coming directly from his heart. (as it is true)

Yn was just frozed in her place not able to process what just happened.
She was looking into his eyes, her eyes became teary after hearing his words. She found his every word genuine.

Yn: are you really not pranking me or joking or.....?

Yeonjun: do you think that I will do that. Yn I really love you from the bottom of my heart. I will never mistreat you.... I will treat you like a princess.... My princess! Now,  will you marry me Yn? Please tell me your decision.

Yeonjun is getting so nervous internally and thinking that what if she rejects him. But his eyes became widened when she said....

Yn: I... I... I will y-Yeonjun-shii!!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey everyone!!

I hope you all are doing fine.....

By the way you all your waiting is end now the proposal scene finally came I know you all were really impatient from many days......

Enjoy the story...... And the next update will be soon.....

Wait wait!!
Did you all saw the booseoksoon (BSs)
Fighting new video.....

(I know that it had many days when the video came but I just wanna share it with you guys)

The way hoshi sings instead of rapping is just feel like heaven....

And pi cheolin debut was just iconic.... I really didn't expected that......

Being a carat I am really proud of them.......

I am thinking about writing a Ff on bts and seventeen....... Please tell me in the comment which one should I write First and on which member.....
Comment your opinion!!!

And I will work on this one too!! Don't worry!!

Until then Annyeong moa/carat/army/blinks/otherkpopstans......🦋