chapter 13

Yeonjun looked at yn and the same she did they started coming towards table infront of them which was decorated with candle lights, flowers,it was giving a romantic aura to them......

They both are looking here and there avoiding eye contact with each other

An awkward silence filled in the air so yeonjun decided to broke it....

Yeonjun: h-hi(he cursed himself internally for stuttering)

Yn: h-hi y-Yeonjun-shii (she cursed her too much internally for stuttering too)

Yeonjun: by the way you are looking so ho-b-beautiful (he mentally slapped honestly for what he is going to say her)

Yn's outfit

Her hairs....

Yn blushed at his statement

Yn blushed at his statement. She was already unable to make eye contact with him and now it is even harder for her to do this Bcz of her blushing episode going on she became like a red tomato.

Yn-thank you.

Yn-you are looking so good in your suit too.

Yn's statement made Yeonjun's cheeks tinted in red colour he smiled and said.

Yeonjun: thank you so much.

As the atmosphere there seem to be going lighter. Beomgyu and Yn's friend accidentally met each other.....

Soobin noticed beomgyu so he waved at him to come where they all are.....

As beomgyu don't have any other choice so he went there...

Beomgyu:h-hey guys

Soobin: hey what are you doing here....

Beomgyu : I just came here to help my friend

The words accidentally slipped from beomgyu's mouth as he covered his mouth.....

Sae-bom: which friend?

Beomgyu: u-um....

Hyunjin: what happened why are you stuttering? (raising his. Eyebrows he asked)

Beomgyu : n-no no w-why should I be nervous (scratching the back of his neck he said)

Soobin:whats the matter? You are hiding something?

Beomgyu: no no why should I

Soobin: then tell me exactly what are you doing here before I make your college life miserable

Beomgyu got scared at his statement and told everything to them.

All of them except beomgyu : what!!??

Hey everyone!!

Sorry for the late update again.....

I know you all are upset from me so I wrote this part as my apology to you all......

I know this part is too small but I tried to write it as I am busy nowadays Bcz of studying this hard.......

So please be understanding

And next part will be soon.... So please accept your authors apology....

Thank you......