chapter 12

All of them except Yn: Yn you are looking fucking hot!!!!

Yn: Woahh!! Really! I Don't like this one much.... I think I will change it... It's too short (she said while stretching her dress down) 

Jisso: nooooooo.... It's perfect Yn!

Hyunjin: yes it is!

Soobin: you are looking cute and fucking hot!!

Sae-bom: yeah it's OK...

Yn: are you sure?

Jisso: yeah we are!!

Soobin: now all let's go we have to get Yn ready before 7:00

Jisso: ah yeah!  I almost forget the time.... (looked at her watch)  Woahh!  It's already 5:00 we have to hurry!! Let's goooo!!

They all went out of the mall and arrived at jisso's house as she lives alone Bcz her parents lives abroad.....

Jisso is making Yn ready and others are busy doing each other insults and Yn is getting more nervous as the time comes closer........

Yeonjun's pov

Beomgyu : I have an idea!!

Yeounjun: what is it!?

Beomgyu: listen carefully I will arrange a date for you in the place where you are meeting her..... You have to propose her today at any cost..... Kneel down infront of her and just propose her and then...... You are getting right what I am trying to say...?

Yeonjun: yeah yeah I got it!

Beomgyu: that's good.

Yeonjun: but I am feeling nervous....

Beomgyu: be strong Hyung. Everything will be okay!

Yeonjun: ohk!! I am going to get ready before its too late and make sure to arrange the date properly! (looked at his watch) oh shit!! It's already 5 hurry up!!

Beomgyu: yeah yeah!! Go and get ready fast!

                         At jisso's house

Everyone's eyes widened after seeing Yn on her outfit and makeup.....

Soobin: woah!!  You really Yn!! I can't believe on my fucking eyes!! (smacked on head from sae-bom) Yahh!!

Sae-bom: what? (looked at yn) you are looking pretty good Yn.

Hyunjin: such an angel..... (with wide open mouth)

Yn: thank you so much(blushed)

Yn: so who is going to drop me coz its already 6:15 and it will take 25 minutes to arrive there!

All of them except Yn : we all are going!!!! Let's goooo!!!!!

Yn chuckled at their reaction and quickly sat on the car and they moved out to their destination.......