When she met him

As they were waiting for the guy’s name as the Ms. Ramirez then announced his name.
  “Ok… next is Jasper De Jesus”

               Angelica then look at her friend’s while smiling. Ashley the reply.
  “Ohhh someone is smiling”
While smirking. Angelica then whispered.
  “Shhh he might hare you!”

              After Ms. Ramirez is done arranging the boys, she then arrange the girl’s sitting arrangement. After that Angelica is assign to sit at the back.

               As the the time passed, its recess time. As angelica is sitting at the back talking whit her friend’s Ashley then suggest Angelica to take picture of Jasper.
  “Pstt Angelica, look at Jasper. You should take picture of him”
Angelica then agreed and take picture of him without him noticing.

               Later on that day, Angelicas perents took Angelica out for dinner since its her bithday. While eating Angelica is using her phone and thinking if Jasper would accept her request on social media. Angelica add Jasper and on her mind Jasper wouldn't accept it because Jasper is pretty famous despite on how he is quite good looking and for how mysterious he was.

               Week’s passed and Their MAPEH Teacher Mrs. Flores, announced that they will ware PE Uniform to their next meeting.
  “Class, before i left i want to announced that you will ware your PE uniform tomorrow”
The class is exited and the teacher said.
  "If you are out of budget, you can just wear a white T-shirt and a jogging pants. That's all. Good bye Grade"
The student’s replied.
  “ Good Bye Ma’am Flores!”
And the teacher then left.

               Later that day, Angelica told her mother that they will be wearing P.E uniform.
  “MOM!! Our teacher in MAPEH, Mrs. Flores asked us to wear P.E uniform tomorrow"
Angelica's mother then replied,
  "Well do you want to go buy P.E unoform later this afternoon?"
Angelica then said,
  "Nahh, i think i will just wear a white T-shirt and a jogging pants"
Angelica's mother then said,
  "Did your teacher allowed that?"
Angelica replied
  "Yeah, besides i'm too lazy to go out later"
Angelica's mother agreed and nodded.

               Tomorrow comes, as Angelica walked in the class room she always check on Jasper if he already arrived. He was there. Angelica then got to her sit and admire Jasper. She would like to take a picture of Jasper from behind the Priya caught her
And snatched the phone. She then takes a picture of Jasper. Priya take loads of picture of Jasper, Jasper know about it. Angelica also know about it because its her phone.

               Couple days passed, Angelica soon know that one of her classmate Kira, also liked Jasper. Angelica became insecure despite the fact that Kira is beautiful. Angelica then want to make friends with Kira since they both have taste with man. Later on they became friends and Kira alos introduced  Elisabeth to Angelica.

               One time their MAPEH Teacher Mrs. Flores asked their section on who wants to be a scout before leaving.
  " Grade 7, who would want to be a scout? For those who want to be a scout, we will have an orientation on sunday, 7am to 12 noon. They will teach the formation and the thing you will learn on being a scout. Thats all. Good bye Grade 7."
The students replied
  " Good bye Mrs. Flores, Thank you for teaching us today"

              Angelica really want to be a scout to she begged her perent to let her join the scout. Her perents then agreed and writes the consent on her before she leaves. After a long day Angelica and the scouts were assigned to were a Type A uniform of the next meeting so Angelica asked her perents to huys her the Type A uniform. Angelica's perents then bought the uniform and give it to Angelica.

              Time went by, Angelica still liked Jasper. It was Saturday morning when Angwlica woke up. While having breakfast, one notification caught Angelicas notification. Jasper accepted her request. Angelica is very thrilled and her calssmate Ashley texted her.
  " GIRL! JASPER ACCEPTED YOUR REQUEST!"
Angelica replied
  " O my gosh, How did you know?"
Ashley texted
  " I saw it on your friend list of course"
Angelica then texted
  " I can imagine that he would accept my request!"

               One time, the school had an event where they would sleep on the campus and they will earn a badge. Angelica's classmate, Jiya and Piper will attend but Angelica cannot come since they will have an occasion on her father's side. Jiya asked Angelica to borrow her Type A uniform and will be given back to Angelica on monday. Angelica agreed and give the Type A.

               Weeks passed and its almost the end of 1st quarter. Angelica already know all of her classmates. Ms. Ramirez announced that they will have their quarterly exam. Angelica was like the other student, she don't sudy much and always flanking her grades. After the exam, Ms. Ramirez announced that they will have their card day next week so that they could tell their perents.
  "Class since we are done with our exam, please kindly ask your perent to come to our PTA. This is next week Friday. Thats all class good bye Grade 7"
The students replied
  " Good bye Ms. Ramirez, thank you for teaching us today. See you next week"

               A week passed and it was the card day. Angelica and her classmates are assigned to clean the room since it was their HRGP. While others are cleaning Angelica is taking pictures with Jasper and ones again Priya saw it and took Angelicas phone and started taking pictures of Jasper. Jasper looked a bit annoyed and this was saw by the girs on the fron row.The students were out early since the 2 hrs will be needed by the teacher for the PTA or the Perent Teacher Association.

              Angelica and some of her classmates are waiting outside and wanting to get inside but the scouts are blocking the gates. While waiting outside. Angelica decided to have a chat with her classmate Lillian, kelly and Michelle. They were the girl’s sitting on the front. While talking to them Lillian told Angelica on what happened when Angelica is taking pictures of Jasper.
  "Angelica, do you know that happened earlier when you were taking pictures of jasper?"
Angelica replied
  "What's up with that?"
Kelly then said
  " the expression on Jasper's face is looking a bit annoyed"
Angelica then change her expression and felt a bit guilty.

               After some quite time, Angelica then remembered that Jiya borrowed her type A uniform and said that if they could use the necker to get inside the campus.
  "Hey Jiya, do you bring the Type A?"
Jiya said
  " yeah, wait let me get it"
While Jiya is getting the type A, Angelica said
  " lets use it to get inside the campus!"
Jiya then agreed and since they were so many, they divide their group in to 2.

               Angelica then asked her classmates to follow her lead and when they were in the gate, one of the scout who know her grabbed Angelica and they instantly get inside. When they were there, Kenneth throw the necker out the window and Jiya caught it. When they get inside they were so happy yet they still need to be quiet. Angelica is shocked when Jiya bring Jasper. Jiya said to angelica
  " here so you wont be bored then winks at Angelica" 😉
Angelica then whispered to Jiya
  "Thenk you!"

               While the class is listening on the teachers announcement, they couldn't believe who is the top 1. Ms. Ramirez is announcing
  "For the top 3, the recognition gose to... chloe obligado!"
Angelica and her classmates could hear the perents clapping.
  "For our top 2, the recognition gose to... Jack Barrantes!"
Once again the perents are clapping.
" and for our top 1. The recognition gose to...-

To be continued...
(Short chapter)