Chapter 1

"I finally did it!" Emily yells as she grabs Zelda, Throwing the controller down. "Ganon you are a pain, I'm glad you don't exist in our world"

"So you finally beat tear of the kingdom so now can you play four swords with me sis" Shawn said looking up at Emily

"I mean I like to but we need two other players" Emily said with a sigh "plus I have to check on the animal because you know how those devil chickens get."

"Yeah I still can't believe that the cucco almost killed that one guy" Shawn said with a look that shows that he is still trying to figure out how it did it. "Yeah but I might as well put a warning sign that said beware the cucco because didn't that guy lose like three fingers and a toes." Emily sighed before getting up and headed outside with her wooden sword and shield she made when she was younger. "I'm also going to practice after I'm done with the animal if you want to join me"

"Why do you even practice with those? It's not like their monsters like in the game. Shawn said with a look that said and I'm the child.

"It might come in handy one day. We don't know if someone might try to kill us plus I want to be able to protect myself and you if someone does attack us." Emily said with a look that said don't you dare try and make me back down from training.

"Fine but I still think it's going to be a waste of time" Shawn said before heading to his room. "We'll see about that one day" Emily said before heading out to take care of the farm.