001. THE SUMMER WHEN IT ALL STARTED

Start from the beginning

Where as they made it to another light his dad began to slow up and looked over at this women who was getting ready to go on a run and Jackson turned looking over as well, as he hit hand on his dad's shoulder "dude, with the amount of facial hair you have your gonna look like a total creep." he whispered to him, as his dad turned to him "yeah? What do you know about getting chicks? You hangout with two nerds playing board games." he told him, as he lifted up his sunglasses "watch and learn." he told him, turning back to the lady, and when he did, Jackson lifted his own sunglasses up as he put on his smirk "hey." him and his dad told the women, and when they did, the women looked past his dad and right at Jackson "hey." she told him with a smile on her face, as she then turned running off.

His dad then turned looking at him in shock "watch and learn, huh?" Jackson asked him, bringing down his sunglasses and turning back to the road, as his dad scoffed "guess I don't need that DNA test after all." he told him, bringing down his own sunglasses and turning back to the road as he drove off one more.

Where the two had made it to their first house of the day, as they grabbed the tools and began walking to where the job was, in which in the back, Jackson's dad was on the latter cleaning out the gutter, while Jackson was trying to get the dead possum out of the pool "you know with the amount of pools I clean maybe I should start my own pool cleaning business!" he voiced, chuckling "I would make serious bank compared to what I.." he was saying, as the kid who lived in the house came running up and shot his water gun at both him and his dad "hey!" his dad yelled, as the kid ran off, he shoved Jackson into the pool while his dad slipped down the latter he was on.

Then they headed to the next house and when they got there, it was an electrical problem as his dad handed Jackson the tool he needed, he motioned to the electrical box, as Jackson turned to him "you know my friends are the nerds right not me." he told him, as Johnny shrugged "well some of their nerd shit has to rub off on you." he told him, making Jackson scoff as he turned around, stepping forward, he opened the electrical box and grabbed the cord that was hanging from it "well, here goes nothing.." he said under his breath as he brought the tool toward's it, it sparked as he and his dad jumped back, the power went out as the lights in the garage went out "told you." Jackson told him.

And the next job they had for the day was putting up a tv in what seemed to be the most confusing living room ever, seeing as the women told them to put it on the wall across from the door although she wasn't exactly specific seeing as there was multiple walls across from a door in the room, so Jackson and his dad just picked the one they thought it was and began putting the holder up, where Jackson did a lot of the measurements while his dad put the screws in, and in the end, the two then grabbed the tv and put it onto the holder.

In which his dad was then cleaning it off, as Jackson stepped back admiring there work, the women then came walking in "whoa, whoa, whoa. What the hell is this?" she asked, as Jackson turned to her, looking her up and down, seeing as she was only in a bathing suit and a a cover up that really didn't keep a lot to the imagination "don't worry it's gonna be leveled. We're just lining it up." his dad told her as he repositioned the tv "you two put it on the wrong wall! I said the wall across from the door." the women told them and when she did, Jackson and his dad looked to their right at the door and then back to the tv on the wall.

"This is the wall across from the door." his dad told her, as Jackson nodded "yeah, yeah, that's..that's a door across from a wall." he said, agreeing with his dad, as the women pointed at it "not that door idiots." the women told them, as she then pointed at the door to her right "the door." she told them "well, you see when you said wall and door and didn't specify.." Jackson was telling her as the women interrupted him "just move the tv. I have company coming over." she told them, turning to leave through the door she seemed to prefer.