"You okay?" I muttered toward him.

"Mmmh?" Percy hummed and turned to look at me. "Oh, yeah. I'm fine. Just letting everything sink in. You?"

"Same." I sighed, leaning back into my chair. Percy reached over and laced our fingers together. "I'm just glad to have you back."

"Me, too." Percy pressed a chaste kiss to my temple. I closed to my eyes and leaned closer to his touch. I've gone too long without him by my side. I'm not letting him leave it ever again. "I've missed you like crazy."

"I think I was a little crazy for one bit." I breathed out a chuckle, leaning my head in his shoulder.

The both of us watched the footage change to a sunset view of Half-Blood Hill. The Golden Fleece glittered on the branches of the tall pine tree. Peleus wrapped around the base sleeping. Leo and Hazel walked in, seeing who was all in the mess hall.

"So we've landed." Percy said. "What now?"

"Figure out the prophecy?" Frank plucked on his bowstring. "I mean...that was a prophecy Ella spoke, right? From the Sibylline Books?"

"The what?" Leo asked.

Frank explained how Ella was freakishly good at memorizing books. At some point in the past, she'd inhaled a collection of ancient prophecies that had supposedly been destroyed around the fall of Rome.

"That's why you didn't tell the Romans." Leo guessed. "You didn't want them to get a hold of her."

"Ella's sensitive." Percy continued to stare at the image of Half-Blood Hill. "She was a captive when we found her. I just didn't want..." He made a fist with his other hand that wasn't holding mine. "It doesn't matter now. I sent Tyson an Iris-message, told him to take Ella to Camp Half-Blood. They'll be safe there."

"Let me think about the prophecy-but right now we have more immediate problems." Annabeth laced her fingers together. "We have to get this ship fixed. Leo, what do we need?"

"The easiest thing is tar." Leo informed us. "We can get that in the city, at a roofing supply store or some place like that. Also, Celestial bronze and lime. According to Festus, we can find both of those on an island in the lake, just west of here."

"We'll have to hurry." Hazel warned. "If I know Octavian, he's searching for us with his auguries. The Romans will send a strike force after us. It's a matter of honor."

"I have a feeling I'm going to really despise that guy, aren't I?" I stated.The looks Percy, Frank, and Hazel gave was enough to confirm my suspicions. "Great."

Everyone's eyes traveled to Leo. The guilt on his face was evident.

"Guys...I don't know what happened. Honestly, I-"

"We've been talking." Annabeth  raised her hand. "We agreed it couldn't have been you, Leo. That cold feeling you mentioned...I felt it too. So did Ivy. It must be some sort of magic, either Octavian or Gaea or one of her minions. But until we understand what happened-"

"How can we be sure it won't happen again?" Frank grunted.

"I'm fine now." Leo insisted. "Maybe we should use the buddy system. Nobody goes anywhere alone. We can leave Piper and Coach Hedge on board with Jason. Send one team into town to get tar. Another can go after the bronze and the lime."

"Split up?" Percy questioned. "That sounds like a really bad idea."

"It'll be quicker." Hazel put in. "Besides, there's a reason a quest is usually limited to three demigods, right?"

"You're right." Annabeth raised her eyebrows, as if reappraising Hazel's merits. "The same reason we needed the Argo II... outside camp, right demigods in one place will attract way too much monstrous attention. The ship is designed to conceal and protect us. We should be safe enough on board; but if we go on expeditions, we shouldn't travel in groups larger than four and that's pushing it. No sense alerting Gaea's minions than we have to."