you get baby fever after seeing them hold a child

Începe de la început

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Mattheo Riddle

Mattheo is running around the garden with your cousin's older children while you hold her newborn baby girl in your arms. You watch Mattheo play with the kids and can't help but smile. He's so adorable, you think quietly as he lifts a little boy up and spins him around. The laughter is echoing through the garden and you still can't believe how good Mattheo is with kids, despite having such a hard childhood himself. He seems to notice your gaze because he suddenly looks in your direction and waves happily. 

You blow him a kiss and he comes jogging towards you

You blow him a kiss and he comes jogging towards you. "Looking good there, mami", he whispers and pecks your lips. You grin as you watch the little girl in your arms. "Can I have one, too?", you ask him cheekily. He lifts his eyebrows. "A baby? A proper baby?" You chuckle: "Yes, a proper baby." He sighs. "Oh Merlin. I'd sure love making one with you." You open your mouth in fake shock. "Matty, don't say stuff like that in front of the kids!" He grins. "They don't understand anyway. And you know what? I'm so ready whenever you are, mi amor."

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Theodore Nott

Theo is standing on the balcony, holding your cousin's little baby girl in his arms. He softly rocks her and points up to the stars, explaining the constellations to her in a low voice. You stand in the doorframe and you start picturing your life together. Him as a Dad, and yourself as a Mom. You'd live in a pretty house in the countryside, with lots of green. The butterflies in your stomach multiply. Having a family with him? It's the most beautiful thing you could ever imagine.

 Having a family with him? It's the most beautiful thing you could ever imagine

Suddenly, Theo notices you. He smiles. "Hey, bella." You stay in place, silently watching him. Theo looks at you questioningly. "What are you thinking about, cara mia?" You smile. "About us." He grins. "Don't lie to me. I see how you're looking at the baby. You want one, don't you?" You walk towards him and press your lips onto his, mumbling: "Only with you, Teddy." He kisses you back more fiercely. "I can't wait to be the Dad of your kids." You smile against his lips. "Really?" "On Salazar, yes. So much."