Training Day! Except It Doesn't Go As Planned...

Start from the beginning

Tim, or should I say Masky now? Eh, whatever, turned to face Hoodie with what I could assume was an exasperated look on his face.

"What do you want me to do??" He questioned, before turning back to me.

"Black Heart, do you even want to do this?" He questioned, and I lowered my head slightly in thought.

Eventually, I looked up, my head slightly tilted as I shrugged.

"I mean, I dunno? We went through all of this trouble so I didn't get fuckin' tortured, but none of you know what to do, so it weighs out?" I tried to reason with practically myself, and he nodded in acknowledgment.

Suddenly, Toby lifted his head and raised his hand as if he were a child asking to go to the bathroom.

"Ooh, ooh! I have an idea!' He exclaimed, and we all turned to look at him as he grinned under his mouthguard.

It took a moment before he realized we were all quiet so he could speak before he started.

"I mean, they've already been out multiple times, and we could call it 'active training' of sorts? I mean, tell me I'm wrong!" He chirped, and we all came to the collective realization that he was right.

As soon as all of the eyes were back on me, I shrugged with a faint smile on my lips beneath my mask.

"He ain't wrong, guys." I plainly said, and they all nodded, Toby's being a bit more enthusiastic than the others.

"Speaking of your active training theory... Would you mind taking on my next mission? I have... Other errands I have to run." Masky asked, and Toby looked at him in surprise and exasperation.

"Why me?!" He spluttered, and Masky simply looked at him.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I think you misheard me. It wasn't a question." Masky 'clarified', and Toby looked at him in defeat.

"Fiiine, but can Black Heart come with me?" he asked with pleading eyes, 'innocently' blinking.

Masky sighed, facepalming before he nodded.

While Toby celebrated, the realization hit me and I gasped.

"Why are you dragging me into this?!" I scoffed, and he simply looked at me with an excited grin.

I sighed, accepting defeat, "Fine, when is the mission?" I asked Masky.

"It was supposed to be after your... Makeshift training session, but you could go now I suppose."

I groaned as Toby excitedly squealed, running up and taking me by the hand.

Masky smacked him in the back of the head with a small folder containing what I assumed was information, and Toby gave him a small smile before practically running off with me.

I shouted an apology as he pulled me along, a wild grin on his face as he finally got the two of us alone for this mission.

Y'know, maybe this won't be so bad...

Who knows.

At least I'll be here with him.

( :) )