Chapter 4: The Rest Of Time

Your whole life....Gone...in a blink of an eye...

Bella is now getting her hair ready as Alice walks in as she asks her "Where is he....he show up yet..."

"No...he still hasnt he's been gone for a while...his mom is here but not him...."She continues as she finishes her make up.

Bellas parents then walk in as they begin talking. Alice watches them interact as she thinks.

'Where are you....she...I...need you...right now...'Alice then snaps out of it as they all talk.

---—---—---—---—--—--—---—---—---—--

As Both say there vows and kiss Alice looks at them as she pictures herself in that position... Married...and happy..

She feels someone else's hand connect to hers as she looked beside her as she sees Y/N smile.

She holds gus hand tighter as she smiles and tears up. "Im happy your here..." She whispers to him. "Me too...hope she will too..." He says looking at Bella.

The party then starts as everyone dances. Bella then goes over to Y/N as she hugs him "Im happy so happy your here..." she says holding him tighter.

"Yeah...i got persuaded..." He looks at Edward as they both nod. "Good..now lets not wait...and have fun..." She says taking Edward's hand and walking away.

Y/N then talks to everyone as he sees a blond girl talk to Bella and then look at him. He then stares at her as she glares at him.

"They killed him....it was your fault..." She then walks away from him.He then watches as she walks out.

A time passes as he sees Bella walk away from the area as he follows them as he wat hes from a far and listens in.

He sees Edward rush in at Jacob as he runs into the argument as he pulls Edward away.

"Whats wrong...Whats going on..." He asks the three. "He's thinking of doing it..." Jacob answers Y/N.

"Are you crazy...Edward..." Y/N shouts at both Edward and Bella. "Both of you stop it...this is not out business" Sam interrupts both of them.

"Shut up....I dony answer to you....!!" He shouts at Sam as he pushes the others away with ease as they fall.

"Lets go Jacob...and Bella...don't do anything stupid..." as both of them run into the forest as the other follow.

_----------------------------------------------------_

He then arrives home as he washes his face.He looks into the mirror to see his slightly pale face."Whats wrong with me...im getting...stronger..faster but i look so weak..."

"What is she thinking...he will...cayse her death...she isn't thinking...she only thinks of blind love..." He says as he tenses up.

"Alice...i can hear you..." He says as she comes out of the the dark. "Are you okay...you look... A littke thin and dried up..perhaps.." Shr says chuckling as he cups his face.

"Im fine...im just a little sick is all..." She then looks at him as she moves his face to the side.

"I can chrck if its worse just look into a year...or a month...just a once.." She smiles as she hugs him as he kisses her on her forehead.

"No...i don't wanna spoil anything of us..and... Is she really thinking of turning..." He asks her as he puts his head on hers.

"Idk...we can expect anything...im sure of it...but let's wait...ok it will be ok..." she as she softly kisses him as they both lay on the bed.

"Im just afraid...of losing her...she's my best friend...my sister...ill miss her..." He asy as they both lay down.

"It will be okay...im here if you need me..." She says she hold hum close.

Thanks...

_---------___------___-------____-----___--------_

HEY GUYS!!... I know its short but i wanna get the whole build up done and the fights and the baby being born and stuff so as always have a good day.